HIYA EVERYPONY!

bradhack2

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: well, i was seaching the interweb,(Like you do) and i cam across a forum, which lead to another forum, then another forum, and another!!! and so on, Then i finally reached here!!!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Hmmm, thats a toughy... Hmmmm, Oooo, Oooo, i remember now, we one day, i was really bored, I mean a little bored, not too bored nonono, just i incy wincy bit, soo i was like 'Hey, lets go find something new!!!' soo i searched the vastness of the interweb, and i came across a brony, and he was like 'hiya, are you a brony?' and i was like, 'Nopey Nope!' and he was like, 'why not?' and i was like 'Cause i dont know what they are silly!', sooo we had a 2 hour chat with im poring all his heart an soul into explaining to me what a 'brony' is, and about the show 'My little pony'. And i was sooo fascinated!!!, sooo after we had finished, he was like, 'go check it out' and i was like, Ookie dokie, and i went to watch the 1st ep, and i was like Whoaaaaa!!!, then i watch another, and another and ANOTHER!!!!! And i just turned into an Insta-Brony!, and thats who i still am today!, sooo i hope that i can find new brony friends and have Better experiences on this website!Hehe,Brad!

Rawr Rawr Rawr Rawr Rawr!

• Brohoof 14

Hi, @bradhack2, and welcome to the forums! We're glad you joined us today and we're happy to show you around if you'd like. I hope you enjoy and I hope you have a great time. :fluttershy:

If you need anything, feel free to send a PM to any member here. Have a great time!

• Brohoof 11

img-31744-1-img-31744-1-img-31744-1-img-

~ Created by @Princess Moony :squee: ~

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your forever stay here

^_^

Hehe, I got this song stuck in my head since the ep was aired and in during my gcse exam, i was humming it, and the examiner was like 'I know that from somewhere' as she said after the exam, and i was like 'BRONY' and she blushed, and i just giggled :P

And also.... THANK YOU EVERYPONY FOR THE WARM WELCOMING!!!

• Brohoof 7

Hello and welcome to the forums Bradhack2! If you have any questions feel free to ask :) I hope you'll make alot of new friends here and have a great time! Im looking forward to seeing you around!

And lastly... BROHOOF!
sig-3758319.sig-3757964.sig-3756488.sig-

• Brohoof 9

img-31531-1-sig-4317299.wKP086O.png

Just your avrage scrub Irelia, Poppy and Shen main.

Signature banner by ~ Akatsuki ~.

Have a dinosaur Luna. Rawr! :3

post-17217-0-49874400-1431732924_thumb.jpg

Hello and welcome to MLP Forums! Have a question? Feel free to ask me or a member here. Don't be shy; we don't bite. I hope you enjoy your time here!! :D

• Brohoof 10

Hello and welcome to the forums Bradhack2! If you have any questions feel free to ask :) I hope you'll make alot of new friends here and have a great time! Im looking forward to seeing you around!

And lastly... BROHOOF!

sig-3758319.sig-3757964.sig-3756488.sig-

Hehe, i will be Jumpidying around the forums and BroHoof!!!

Have a dinosaur Luna. Rawr! :3

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Hello and welcome to MLP Forums! Have a question? Feel free to ask me or a member here. Don't be shy; we don't bite. I hope you enjoy your time here!! :D

Hehe, Rawr! =3 she sooo cute =3 Rawr Rawr Rawr!

• Brohoof 9

post-311.png

wow... im late to welcome you ._.

anyway. welcome to the forums! if you have any questions feel free to ask us! (and don't be shy and PM some of us too? :fluttershy: )

• Brohoof 7

post-15132-0-19586800-1427239759.jpg

20% cooler in 10 seconds flat

post-31081-0-60798800-1420600215_thumb.png

Hi bradhack2, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

large.gif

• Brohoof 6

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

sig-3757471.sig-3752975.sig-3750730.sig-
I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time!     :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions!     :muffins:

• Brohoof 6

sig-3757361.sig-3756393.post-33081-0-890

Howdy bradhack2! Welcome to Poniverse! :pinkie: We are an exceptionally friendly community, so you'll have no trouble finding some new buddies here! If you ever need anything, or just want a chat, you are always welcome to PM me. :D

I can't wait to see you around the forums,

- Nectar. *hugs*

• Brohoof 5

sig-33081.sig-33081.sig-33081.sig-33081.

The artwork to the left of the signature is of my new *under construction* OC and was lovingly

drawn by @ThePiDay. I'm incredibly grateful for and delighted with his work.