Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Forgotten Harmony

Flareon

@

I like him and will add him to the list, and as for the element he'll represent. I was thinking he would be best suited to kindness.

@

Your character has some very good detail and looks like a good set for the rp. I'll set you as the generosity element cause I think its something she could become in this time. Besides its obviously not going to be bam instant elements once they jump in time they have to earn them.

I'll make changes when I'm home tonight.

@

I like him and will add him to the list, and as for the element he'll represent. I was thinking he would be best suited to kindness.

@

Your character has some very good detail and looks like a good set for the rp. I'll set you as the generosity element cause I think its something she could become in this time. Besides its obviously not going to be bam instant elements once they jump in time they have to earn them.

I'll make changes when I'm home tonight.

Cool, thanks. Also Scarlett may be the most able to adjust to the new time, as her backstory involves accidental time travel. Also what makes you think that Scarlett is good for generosity?

(edited)

Hey Flareon, A friend of mine just joined the forums. He is trying to get the needed posts to RP. Would you like to have him in your rp? He is a great RPer and just as good As a DM or Dungeon Master.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

Hey Flareon, A friend of mine just joined the forums. He is trying to get the needed posts to RP. Would you like to have him in your rp? He is a great RPer and just as good As a DM or Dungeon Master.

Well I can make an exception. But it will mainly depend on if they have an oc already and if they have any experience in rp and knowledge of the show. If they don't have an oc they can play a main character role we do need those filled.

@Flareon in the friend Midnight Aurora spoke about. I don't really have a full pony oc but I do have a dragon character I used alot that has recently been converted to a dracopony by a friend on fb. That is the one id be most interested in using if youd alow a dracopony preferably not as a bad guy. I don't have a character sheet made yet but I will make one for him.

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/beraha-krahn-r8279

here is the character sheet I just completed for Beraha. Let me know if you need more information

@Flareon in the friend Midnight Aurora spoke about. I don't really have a full pony oc but I do have a dragon character I used alot that has recently been converted to a dracopony by a friend on fb. That is the one id be most interested in using if youd alow a dracopony preferably not as a bad guy. I don't have a character sheet made yet but I will make one for him.

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/beraha-krahn-r8279

here is the character sheet I just completed for Beraha. Let me know if you need more information

Hmmmm I would love to allow him but with us going back in time I would say that any kind if hybrids would be looked poorly on or even unknown. If you want you can make him a non hybrid for this, or you can play a different oc if you have one.

• Brohoof 1

So would I be able to make him full dragon or would you want him to be full pony? Cause I'd love to play his as full dragon but I'd be willing to make him full Pegasus if that's what you would prefer but either way he would still be working towards peace and harmony between pony and dragon kind and his personality would remain the same

(edited)

@@BerahaKrahn Hmmm how about he can be as he is in the current timeline but once they time jump just like Midnight's character you're has some adverse reaction and he reverts to just a dragon.

@ I think she could be the one to grow into it since she cares deeply about the friends around her when she does make friends.

Edited by Flareon

Sounds good to me what spot in the rp will I be taking? When I explained my character to midnight he said Beraha may be good as the element of optimism what do you think?

Well that would be the only other element left to be put into at this time. Now we just need some villains and people to take the roles left or would everyone just like them to be group controlled characters? Cause either way we would need a nightmare moon and if no one wants to play her then I guess I can.

• Brohoof 1

@@Midnight_Aurora

I trust you to take good care of the Flutterlings, but if you would like to send me something then go ahead. I've never really been one to know much on the flutterlings so I believe that you're better for it.

Well if you're unsure don't worry about it, I can voice Nightmare Moon until we get someone. As far as the other Villains I might leave Chrysilis and Sombra in and have them somehow manage to slip in with the others.

(edited)

Ah man, those slots for the good guys got filled up pretty quick. I was actually still considering if I should do this one.

But whatever, if you guys want. I can play the villains. They always have the most fun in my opinion~ (except for when they loose ;P)

I don't really have any villainous OCs at the moment, but for one of the villains I could maybe use my diamond dog OC and have her like, under the influence of Nightmare Moon or something.

Edited by Alex VanGamer

@@BerahaKrahn Hmmm how about he can be as he is in the current timeline but once they time jump just like Midnight's character you're has some adverse reaction and he reverts to just a dragon.

@ I think she could be the one to grow into it since she cares deeply about the friends around her when she does make friends.

Well, yes ok that makes sense.

What I'm new here.  When did Nightmare Moon do what? "Nightmare Moon has been reborn; having killed Luna by devouring her soul she now has a new body along with all of Luna’s powers besides her own. After starting a war against Equestria, and reviving Sombra and recruiting Chrysilis,"

This happened when? What episode did I miss? Sorry if I seem a bit dumb, I just saw this thread on the 'recently discussed topics list'