Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler I'm not a fan of Treehugger

Soldier Surplus

I didn't much like her, either. She and Fluttershy both lacked tact when speaking to Discord, which is pretty annoying. That whole situation was easily avoidable, but neither of them really acknowledged Discord's anger.

I think why I enjoyed her more than most hippie characters in modern media is while yes she checks off the list of a lot of New Age buzzwords...  unlike many characters of this type it doesn't seem pretentious or for self-affirmation.  She's happy with who she is and that is quite likable.  She's not trying to earn nature points or look down others.

I think why I enjoyed her more than most hippie characters in modern media is while yes she checks off the list of a lot of New Age buzzwords...  unlike many characters of this type it doesn't seem pretentious or for self-affirmation.  She's happy with who she is and that is quite likable.  She's not trying to earn nature points or look down others.

You know that is a good point. If she were one of those that just rubbed her chakras in other peoples faces I probably would of disliked her, because that would of been abrasive and antagonistic. Instead she was very positive and mellow and content in her self, something that is certainly rubbing off on Fluttershy, which I certainly like.