Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If the mane 6 met their human counterparts?

TheMarkz0ne

Since the rules dictate once you cross over you change species. Lets pretend that rule doesn't apply. The Mane 6 meet the huMane.

What happens when.

AJ meets human AJ?

same for every single one of them.

Imagine Rarity and human Rarity exchanging words over fashion. Human Rarity loving the real Rarity's regality.

Fluttershy views human Fluttershy as some other animal. But then human Fluttershy wants to bring Fluttershy back home and make her a pet pony.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I hope they explore this at some point.

Edited by Snow Feather
  • Brohoof 1

I have always wanted to see this and I was really hopeful in the second movie that the rest of the Mane 6 would go with Twilight but it didn't happen.

Something tells me that Pinkie Pie has already met all the Pinkies from other dimensions though because she is Pinkie.

I have always wanted to see this and I was really hopeful in the second movie that the rest of the Mane 6 would go with Twilight but it didn't happen.

Something tells me that Pinkie Pie has already met all the Pinkies from other dimensions though because she is Pinkie.

Would explain the "hunch" in the 1st movie.

I think it would be interesting for them to meet their counterparts each in their original forms, but I actually think it would be even more interesting for them all to meet in the same forms. All as humans, and all as ponies. Remember, the human counterparts have never seen the pony world. I think it would be so cool to have them all get to explore eachother's worlds. Especially for the humans to see the pony world.

Human-ponies: "Why am I naked??"

Ponies: "Don't worry, we're ponies. We don't wear clothes."

Rarity: "Yes we do! Come to my shop right now!"

We could tell them apart by which ones were wearing clothes. :P