Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I became a brony overnight! Hi everypony

DozzyDash

Ummm. It happened so fast. I watched a video of a parody of the show and I decided to stay up till two to check it out. At first I intended to watch it to make fun of it. So I went to Netflix and searched it up. I watched the first episode. It was much better then I was expecting and I loved the cliffhanger, so I watched another one. Then another one. I ended up staying up all night watching my little pony. Now I'm hooked. Well, I'm happy to join the glorious Mlp community! :)

• Brohoof 5

Ummm. It happened so fast. I watched a video of a parody of the show and I decided to stay up till two to check it out. At first I intended to watch it to make fun of it. So I went to Netflix and searched it up. I watched the first episode. It was much better then I was expecting and I loved the cliffhanger, so I watched another one. Then another one. I ended up staying up all night watching my little pony. Now I'm hooked. Well, I'm happy to join the glorious Mlp community! :)

This is what basicly happned to me, back in augest, I watched all episodes of season , it was like 5 o'clock when I was done

Welcome to the fourms

I watched it for trolling material, so yea basically the exact same story as yours

Welcome to the forums, I hope you packed oxygen because you will drown in awesomeness otherwise

I watched a video of a parody of the show and I decided to stay up till two to check it out.

Welcome to the club...

Now I'm hooked.

Welcome to the herd,...

Well, I'm happy to join the glorious Mlp community!

And now, welcome to the forums.

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums! :D

I know how you feel with joining up so fast, I think I was converted in about 2 hours after learning about it on Know your meme! XD

That's kind of how I got into the show! By watching episodes all night. :D

Welcome to MLP Forums though, a pretty nice set of forums, if I do say so myself. I hope you enjoy having ponygasms with the rest of us awesome pony fans,

Welcome to the forums, Dozzy! This place is all kinds of great fun and the people are so dang nice! Anyway, if you're looking for somewhere to watch the episodes of season 2, check out youtube. All the episodes are on there and they're even in HD quality, I believe.

Isn't it great that Netflix got MLP? I feel like it'll make it so much easier for aspiring Bronies to find the show, especially since it's so hard to watch less popular episodes on Youtube sometimes.