Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Discord's ability to open intra dimensional doors is now canon

Silverhoof

(edited)

post-1029-0-94070500-1432096614.jpg

Is there evidence he ever visited Earth?

Did he ever amuse himself by injecting a bit of chaos into your life?

I think he is the reason various Equestrian monsters are part of human mythology (like Manticores).

Let us compile evidence of the hand (or claw) of Discord on Earth.

Debbie says Discord is the reason there are Grammar Nazis on the internet.

Edited by Silverhoof
  • Brohoof 3

This all makes so much sense! I did find it rather surprising that he can just go to other dimensions on a whim, but then again he is chaos incarnated. I hope that is just an ability that only he possesses at such a level. It would be a good unique trait for him.

I now conclude that Discord is the cause of all video game glitches and corruptions. All of the chaos and distortion that they cause, it's all just him having fun and pranking us in secret.

244337-Missingno-Header.jpg

Missing No., one of his many, many creations.

• Brohoof 3

I don't think Discord's ability to do this is infinite. The dimension he was going to send Treehugger to seemed very cartoony and strange, very much like his home that we finally got a glimpse of.

So I think Discord more has a list of easy to access dimensions he can go in and out of, like how he teleports, and I don't think Earth is among them.

That's just my headcanon though.

• Brohoof 2

I thought this was already confirmed or that we could safely assume that he can do this because well, he's Discord! The physical form of the spirit of chaos. Opening doors to other dimensions should not be too hard for him. Even his house seems to be in a different dimension. One that can be accessed by Mailponies though.

Just as a quick side note, I believe it oughta be "inter dimensional," not "intra dimensional." Inter means between two things (as in international) whereas intra means within a single thing (as in a bunch of weird, obscure words that I've never heard of before but I found by Googling words that have the prefix intra-).

The more you know!

• Brohoof 1

Discord can do anything! ... Almost anything, he's the Lord of Chaos. Nothing surprises me with him at all.

He could send Tree Hugger to me and let me befriend her, that would have been great. 

Preposition: Discord can come to Earth.

Discussion: Discord travelling to Earth would dictate that either the Earth he went to was fictional, making a contradiction with EG being the MLP equivalent of human Earth, or that the Earth he went to was real, which would mean he is real, which would mean MLP is real, which would mean that the writers are either supernaturally inspired or have some sort of Discordian magic. Eh. See the problems?