Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New to forums! Kinda Nervous! XP

Ms. KittyLovitty

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?:

I was just interested in joining the MLP true fandom!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I've always loved MLP but I remember that first time I saw Friendship is magic. I couldn't stop watching it especially pinkie pie! What a wonderful role model!

Hi I'm Lovitty24 and I'm new to forums! I have been wanting to join for a while but didn't have the means to (no computer) Now that I do I'm looking for some people who just get me and my over obsession with MLP! I have a feeling I came to the right place! ;) Would love to meet new people! So hello everybody!

• Brohoof 15

Hello , and welcome to the forums! It's great that you joined this site and I hope you have a great time here! :pinkie:

If you need anything, feel free to send a PM to any member here if you'd like.

• Brohoof 11

post-31081-0-95536700-1420351681_thumb.png

Heya Lovitty24 , and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee: And there's a Pinkie Pie fan club here, if you're interested~ :)

large.jpeg

• Brohoof 10

Hello =)=)=)=) my friend =)=)=)=)=) It's nice to meet you =)=)=)=)=)=)==) I hope you can have fun pony time here =)=)=)=) on the forums =)=)=)=)=)=) meeting many of the pony friends =)=)=)=)=) and happy pony people =)=)=)=)=)=) and having happy times =)=)=)=)=) here =)=)=)=) in this community =)=)=)=)=)=) If you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)=) 

*hug* =)=)=)=) have fun =)

• Brohoof 8

WOOOHOOOO!!!, More Ponys to make Friends With!!! *Spontaneously combusts due to excitement*  Oooopsie *Pulls himself back together* Hehe, welcome to the forums hehe, I hope that you make loads of SUPER EXCITABLE BRONY FRIENDS!!!! 

• Brohoof 8

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here :). I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 7

(edited)

Hello finally had the chance to go through my notifications after waking up lol...

But anyhow welcome to the forums :D

If you need any assistance or some pony to talk to feel free to send a PM, I'm always more then happy to hear from someone new :)

Otherwise plenty of threads to explore and friends to meet so have fun :D

*this is where I'd put a relevent gif... If I had one!* nah just on my phone so gif posting doesn't happen lol. We can just say I owe you a pinkie pie gif :P

Edited by Chip Circuit
  • Brohoof 9

Oh lord I missed so many welcomes again because of work!  :lol:

Hello Lovitty24, and welcome to the forums!  :D

I hope you have a positively exquisite time here and make oodles of friends!  :)

Also feel free to PM either me or the other forum members if you require assistance or just want to chat!  :yay:

• Brohoof 7

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

sig-3777261.sig-3767113.sig-3757471.sig-
I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time!    :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions!    :muffins:

• Brohoof 7

Hello and welcome to the forums Lovitty24! If you have any questions feel free to ask :) I hope you'll make alot of new friends here and have a great time! I'm looking forward to seeing you around!

And lastly... BROHOOF!
sig-3773734.sig-3770591.sig-3769921.sig-

• Brohoof 6