Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New to the forums..... Hai? :3

InkyRainbow

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: Actually a friend recommended it, so now I'm here xP

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Well, at first I resented it cause I thought it was a kid show, until i heard of bronies and I was like 'What??" so one day when i was super bored i looked it up, started watching the series, and to make a long story short i love it now x3

well, you can call me Inky! Inky Rainbow is my ponysona name, it refers to my love for art, such as drawing, music, painting and PLUSHIES!! Okay, the last part doesnt refer to art at all.....but I still love them! And before you ask, yes, I'm a girl :P So.....whatup pony forums? xD

• Brohoof 11

Hi @InkyRainbow and welcome to the forums! It's wonderful that you joined the forums and we're happy to show you around! I hope you enjoy and have a great time here! :pinkie:

If you need anything, feel free to send a PM to any member here. :kindness:

• Brohoof 11

(edited)

Thank you guys so much! And I actually really love your OC, Dj Onex, looks so majestic x3

That reminds me, I need to try and get my own avatar of my oc...

Edited by InkyRainbow
  • Brohoof 9

Hello Inky, and welcome to the forums!  :D

I hope you have a fantastic time here and make lots of friends!  :)

If you require assistance or just want to chat feel free to PM either me or one of the other forum members!  :yay:

• Brohoof 8

post-31081-0-95536700-1420351681_thumb.png

Hey there Inky, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

large.png

• Brohoof 9

Welcome to the site!           sig-3778471.jackietrade24.jpg

Looking for a place to show your creative side?             Maybe you wanna participate in roleplay?
          https://mlpforums.com/forum/32-pony-artwork/                          https://mlpforums.com/forum/21-roleplay-world/

Or do you just wanna engage in

Feel like sharing some sagely advice?                              some controversy meaningful debate?
            https://mlpforums.com/forum/38-life-advice/                           https://mlpforums.com/forum/98-debate-pit/

Whatever your reason is for being here, we simply hope you don't ever feel too cautious about 

about messaging one of us for help. We're all friendly, most of us don't bite and we love an open mind.

Hope you have a good time!

• Brohoof 9

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here :). I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 8

Hello and welcome to the forums InkyRainbow! If you have any questions feel free to ask :) I hope you'll make alot of new friends here and have a great time! I'm looking forward to seeing you around!

And lastly... BROHOOF!
sig-3773734.sig-3770591.sig-3769921.sig-

• Brohoof 8

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

sig-3777320.sig-3777261.sig-3767113.sig-
I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time!  :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions!  :muffins:

• Brohoof 8

Great to have you here InkyRainbow! 

Sounds a lot like how I was before I watched the show as well. It's sweet you like Pinkie Pie too, definitely my favorite character of the show. It's great to have you here and I look forward to seeing you around on the forums! 

• Brohoof 2