spoiler Who's playing Life is Strange?

TheMarkz0ne

The Walking Dead from Tell Tale can have that seat. I have not been bored with one episode in this point-click story. Granted the recent episode 3 had a slow start, but in the end it ended with me feeling bad... Poor Chloe, I hope I can save her. Just starting a conversation, I doubt much are playing it. 

• Brohoof 1

MEEEEEEEEEE

Chloe is my WAIFU

I love the series so much. I truly feel like I'm there, y'know? Great characters, man. Just... great.

• Brohoof 1

sig-22955.YkaIFpL.png

Woops, I made a topic about this yesterday, not knowing you already made one. My bad.  :derp:

Life is Strange is amazing, it's becoming my favorite game of all time. I find myself so immersed by it that I just never want it to end. And the soundtrack is so incredible!

I don't know how I'm gonna wait a whole month and a half for episode 4.  :(

Fluttershy Fan Club

BE3XjkA.jpg

sig by Blue Snowfire

I started off sceptial, and I'm not too fond of any high school clichés like Victoria and the jocks - but i've ended up loving the game. Despite its dark tones and subject, it's a feel-good story for me. The main characters are interesting - at least Chloe and Max are, and the time travel power is genius. It just...makes me feel good.

Also I wanna be with Chloe. Or just be her. I'm not sure which.

Vh9PDd9.png

I hope some people get the joke ^^