Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler anyone notice a pattern in the latest premieres/ finales?

KrazyDashie

I mean... its in the beginning of s4 and end, and the start of s5. there is something being taken away. from the mane 6 it seems.

for example what I noticed is that in "princess twilight sparkle" to save equestria they had to give up the elements of harmony... and at the end of "twilight's kingdom" twilight lost her library, and got replaced by the castle... and in "the cutie map" (or is it cutie markless? :huh:) they lost their cutie marks... but got them back.... just a pattern im noticing...

does this mean the finale of s5 would have something being taken away again? :wat:

maxresdefault.jpg

Twilight, here's the last and final letter.... I leave Equestria in your hooves, I will be gone... and I won't be coming back.

I wouldn't feel so bad if she went thru the multiverse portal to be with good-Sombra (arc from comic #19, I think)

I do wonder what they'll do ... Maybe Twilight somehow loses ALL of her friends and has to get them back

• Brohoof 1

What you have to realize is that ultimately these loss items were ultimately all symbolic, like many things in our lives.

The Elements of Harmony represent virtues of friendship, which as we have seen were already present in all the Mane 6. The keys were symbols of friendship realized and taught through those virtues. Even Twilight's Golden Oaks Library ultimately is symbolic of her home in Ponyville and the friendship she found.

Home after all, is where the heart is, and as long as you have that, what you value cannot be truly taken away. This is the theme the show shows us.

• Brohoof 1

What you have to realize is that ultimately these loss items were ultimately all symbolic, like many things in our lives.

The Elements of Harmony represent virtues of friendship, which as we have seen were already present in all the Mane 6. The keys were symbols of friendship realized and taught through those virtues. Even Twilight's Golden Oaks Library ultimately is symbolic of her home in Ponyville and the friendship she found.

Home after all, is where the heart is, and as long as you have that, what you value cannot be truly taken away. This is the theme the show shows us.

It's interesting to note that the same power the Elements of Harmony has is found in other forms. Cadence and Shining Armor reunion, the Fire of Friendship from Hearth's Eve, Cadence + Crystal Heart are all examples.