Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

web Who is your favorite non-brony youtuber?

MLPegisister

my two favourite...PewDiePie...and Mcjuggernuggets

Tobuscus, Jacksfilms, and Jacksepticeye. I've been watching Tobuscus for a long time now, and although the quality of his videos nowadays is lower to say the least, he's promised more and better videos. To be honest, I'd probably stick around whether he'd made that promise or not. As for Jacksfilms, I found out about Your Grammar Sucks via a Tobuscus video and decided to watch it, and soon got addicted. I've been watching since. And my brother introduced me the BOSS Jacksepticeye :D
It's hard to decide my favourite, but for the sake of cool memories of his videos, I'll say Toby.

0.0 Jooksoopdiceye you mean? he's good cus he play's alot of games like the other youtubers do but just...he does like a 15 minute video each time instead of 3 or 4 minutes

• Brohoof 1

My favorite youtuber is Squeezie, a french youtubers who test video games and do let's play with a lot of humor ( by the  way he is the most famous french yotuber). Also I like Instalock who do parody of song with League of Legends for theme

I'd have to say Majikura and his channel SugarPunch Design Works. I find I'm a sucker for reviews and he touches on a subject I know very little about. Anime Harems. But he does it very classily. He's one of a very select few where if I see he's made a new video, I'll check it immediately. Plus, he does a good show. He's humorous but he also does review the seasons, and a lot of his stuff hasn't been done before (so far as I can tell) because harem animes tend to get the shaft. Which is exactly why he started it, to give them a better rep. It also might help that he's relatively new to the scene with less than 20 videos so far. So there's probably an element of wanting to give him attention since he isn't as popular as some other channels. He's the only guy I've considered helping out over Patreon.

• 2 weeks later...