Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Does anyone have a general blueprint for Twilight's library?

Never2muchpinkie

I'm doing a fanfic where there's a scene in Twilight's house, and I'm trying to figure out how the thing is structured.

Flipping through a few episodes I think I have the general outline, but I was wondering if anyone had something more detailed, the kind done by someone with way too much time on their hands. :P

From what I saw after going through the front door there's half the library. Spike's greed episode had her lock Spike in another room with more books on the ground floor.

From the same episode and Twilight's first sleepover episode we see that there's a second floor when you ascend the stairs, and above that is a loft where Twilight sleeps, along with a balcony to stand on.

From the episode where Twilight gets Owliscious at the beginning Spike runs under an archway to another part of the library, so that makes 3 rooms in total on the ground floor? It can't connect to the room with the door, as it wouldn't make sense for Twilight to lock Spike in a room with another exit, or did the library change structure and that door was just removed for that episode? So confusing! >_<

Is that it?