request shop Who wants some colorless sketches?

Kamii

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You played the wii version? I feel bad for you. Best play station 2 game though. Anyway can't wait to see what you come up with on my request, ^_^

No im PS2 all the way!

@@Tao

Don't get me wrong. Along with the 3DS, the PS2 is my favorite gaming console. I grew up with the thing. I just had to play Okami on the Wii since I had the game for the Nintendo, not for the PS...

@@Night Mist
Nope. Never played Okamiden. Well, a bit but not longer than 30 minutes.

@
Could you just send me a better picture. Like, post it here so I can see it with a better resolution.

@@Night Mist

Nope. Never played Okamiden. Well, a bit but not longer than 30 minutes.

@

Could you just send me a better picture. Like, post it here so I can see it with a better resolution.

These are the best ones i have. There is a picture of my cutie mark and a picture of my pony.

post-33889-0-82681900-1433362631_thumb.jpg

post-33889-0-11784900-1433362639.jpg

(edited)

@@Elizabeth Rose
Sorry, I only responded now. You're on the list. I'm hoping to get at least 2 done today (I have low standards on what I can do in a day xD)

Edited by Godot's Coffee

I've been doing them in order, yes. @JonasDarkmane requested I sent him his sketch on a private message.

@ Here you go! Luna may have weird proportions. Sorry about that :/ I hope you like it!

2wqdert.jpg

I've been doing them in order, yes. @JonasDarkmane requested I sent him his sketch on a private message.

@ Here you go! Luna may have weird proportions. Sorry about that :/ I hope you like it!

2wqdert.jpg

Wow, that is looking extremely awesome  :lol:. Good job  :yay:

You better be uploading these to a DeviantArt page :3

I don't think all of them would be uploaded there, not the one she drew for me at least (since I wouldn't want to, but I wouldn't mind if she did). 

@
I don't have a DA. Haven't said that yet huh?... I just draw for fun, I really don't care if other people see it or not :P
And there goes @JonasDarkmane !! I would never upload a sketch that you asked wouldn't be on the internet~

@

I don't have a DA. Haven't said that yet huh?... I just draw for fun, I really don't care if other people see it or not :P

And there goes @JonasDarkmane !! I would never upload a sketch that you asked wouldn't be on the internet~

Thank you very much, however, I would like that you would gain recognition. You deserve all the praises for your fantastic work :D

@@JonasDarkmane
Believe me! I've got plenty here at home. Way more than I wish I got... I dislike when people tell me I should do this or that... When I draw something good and my grandma sees it.. Geez, she won't let go of the fact that I should become an artist (but I don't wanna! D8)

@@JonasDarkmane

Believe me! I've got plenty here at home. Way more than I wish I got... I dislike when people tell me I should do this or that... When I draw something good and my grandma sees it.. Geez, she won't let go of the fact that I should become an artist (but I don't wanna! D8)

I understand ;). It's ok. I just love your art and you are a very good friend *Huggles* 

(edited)

Has even seen his sketch?

Anywho, @ here's yours! You didn't tell me of any pose so I picked one xD
sig-3824099.30ix7ko.jpg

Edited by Godot's Coffee