The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Banned because Tony Hawk was tired of skate boarding.

SO HE CAUSED AN UPRISING AND BECAME THE PRESIDENT OF NORTH AMERICA.

With his new found power, he learned the art of sword fighting, then created a cruel game making people fight to the death with swords for entertainment. It was called Tony Hawk's sword battles. (which was always broadcasted on live television)

The winner of the tournament would go on to fight him.

No one has managed to beat him... Until now.

A young man by the name of Toni Hack volunteered to be one of the 30 people to fight in the tournament. He had spent his whole life training.

His reason for volunteering? Tony Hawk had killed his mother. For no reason at all.

Slowly, but surely, Toni advanced to the semi finals. 

In the semi finals, Toni had his eye brows burned off. Vowed on vengeance, he quickly killed his assailant.

In the finals, he lost his arm. Then Tony Hawk told him that they were brothers.

Stupified, he defeated Tony Hawk. But let him live.

It all ends with Toni getting his trophy and prize, a piece of cake.

However, a rebellion is brewing. Only time will tell what the future holds.

Banned because In the dark past before history begun, ponykind learned to fear. Huddled in the darkness of Everfree Forest, our ancestors listened as Manticores stalked through the night around them. Deep in the caves of Equestria, later ponies kept watch around their fires in the snowy winter, telling stories of horrors living hidden in the gloom outside. In the deserts, just as ponies began to scratch cuneiform on stone tablets, farmers sacrificed food to demons they believed lived in the dunes of the desert.  Over time, we've learned to control our fears, to take them down to size. The Manticores of Everfree forest were held back by magic force fields. The horrors in the snowy winter of Equestria were cast aside by the retreat of the glaciers and by the flaming torch of pony progress. The demons living in the sand lost their sacrifices as time went forth.

In the twenty first century, we have the Internet, we have half mile high buildings, we have networks of roads spanning continents, and air traffic going around the world. We look to horror stories, thrill rides and late night television gore fests to satisfy our psychological need for fear here in Equestria. It's almost like fear is a toy for us now; we only know true fear a few times in our adult lives.

But all those terrifying stories our ancestors told around fires? All the things they saw when they looked out into the blizzards of the ancient past?

They aren't gone. Where the lights don't reach, where the shadows dominate, they still live. They crawl in their eternal crypts, dreaming horrible, dark dreams as the ages pass them by. Outside of the range of cellphones, away from all the commercial flight paths and shipping lanes, where no one can see, they build their kingdoms. Nightmarish masses of flesh and muscle, dark even against the darkness, they wait. Because one day, the lights are going to go out again... And they aren't ever going to come back on. 

Banned bidkcause I'm being dead serioujs...

Waiot here...

Electrobolt, wanna know what I call this: A Unitinu line... And potentially self-destructive indirectly-imposed anxiety.

Edited by GDO29Anagram

Banned because I know that anxiety feeling far too well. Having a best friend with bi-polar tends to be a wee bit hard on the heart.

Banned because I know that anxiety feeling far too well. Having a best friend with bi-polar tends to be a wee bit hard on the heart.

WHAT?!! Banned becaise I'm talkking about parallellity, the self-imposed belief where you can relate to one's anxieties based on your own.

WHAT?!! Banned becaise I'm talkking about parallellity, the self-imposed belief where you can relate to one's anxieties based on your own.

...seems to be what I just experienced here, then. xP

Anyway, banned for big words.