The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

​banned because that is something that my brain has in commen then .... the spookier, the better

img-37177-1-img-37177-1-img-37177-1-img-

Signature made by Skull Kid

OCG Vera - Outcast Gamers Twitch Livestreams

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuzDghzyVjk - •_•

Banned cuz i worried about having nightmares myself lately.

Its good you see them as a sorce of entertainment, btw. Probably better off with that than losing sleep over them...

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I'm also a FlutterDash supporter.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

i know rite? unbanned for understanding it for how nightmares can entertain some and keep others restless ... i wish i could take them because i miss scary dreams ... last time i had had one was 12 years ago now (eyep, last nightmare i had was when I was 9 years old) ..... :(

• Brohoof 1

Unbanned cuz i think reading your posts is helping me dread nightmares less :D

• Brohoof 2

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

unbanned because im happy to help out, just remember that no matter how scary or terrorfiying it may be, it isnt actually real ... its all in ur mind and u have the power to change it

• Brohoof 1

Unbanned cuz maybe i'll go to bed soon :)

Aka "LadyPKchu".

unbanned for being sleepy, i hoped it was a help, but before u do i need to give u something ...

here, take this -hands over Pinkie Pie and The Elements of Harmony- if it gets too hardcore, use the elements to stop the bad stuff and Pinkie to make u smile .....

sweet dreams Pinku

edit: banned coz ninja

• Brohoof 1

Unbanned cuz thanks. I hope going downstairs to bed won't be too scary for me, cuz the tv is on...maybe i'll try sleeping upstairs. The computer may tempt me, though :/ its in the upstairs room lol

Also, i shall try to think about pinkie when i drift off to sleep :) She is my favorite color, anyways^^

Aka "LadyPKchu".

just sleep where u feel safe and happy ...

damn, i forgot this is banned game .... um .... unbanned because pink is a good colour and is my 2nd favourite, right behind blood red, but thats a different story for another time ...

gn Pinku

• Brohoof 1

Unbanned cuz yay hearing someone else likes the color pink a lot should also help me have good dreams :D thank you so much *hug*

And i think i'm gonna head to bed now. The tv is off, so going downstairs shouldn't scare me now :) hopefully i'll get to sleep easily. i am pretty tired lol

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Banned because I have the power!!!

"I could have been happy above if I'd never donned the copper carapace and dipped my head beneath the waves to hear the muddled man-made sounds. Distorted and dreamlike droning. The whir and thrashing of a distant propeller, the tumultuous thundering thud of fogbound freighters. Mud underfoot, no sights, except the grasp of a diver's trained hand, dreaming of distant lands knowing all the while this is what I love, not the blue skies and wondering faces above. Canvas, rubber, brass, copper, and glass. Leather and lead, mud and sweat, heaving around in dark, damp depths seldom seen by most yet talked about by all. As if a sunny, happy place where mermaids and seahorses play and chests of gold are lain bare, untarnished by salt and time for all to grasp who are bold enough to go below..." -"Deep Sea Diver", Steven L. Waterman

Unbanned cuz yay hearing someone else likes the color pink a lot should also help me have good dreams :D thank you so much *hug*

And i think i'm gonna head to bed now. The tv is off, so going downstairs shouldn't scare me now :) hopefully i'll get to sleep easily. i am pretty tired lol

Unbanned because good night

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."

unbanned because I hope its a good nights sleep

• Brohoof 1

unbanned for eating and banned because i havent eaten yet and all i had for dinner last night was 3 slices of cheese and THAT was at midnight .... so 10 hours ago ..... damn Im hungry at the thought, thanks

Banned for being a cute narwhal muffin xD

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Banned cuz i'm a strange pinkie fan who doesn't eat sweets :o cept for my sugarfree ice cream and sweetend yogurts

Aka "LadyPKchu".