The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Banned for having the username 'DJ-shy3'

Banned for being a band
#offthetopofmyhead

I'm no band I'm just a student :3

Banned for baning someone who banned someone who banned someone who banned himself.

When you say 'banned himself' do you mean me? If so, I'll have you know I'm a SHE! My picture isn't me it's Dexter Holland and my username is YesIAmTORI and last time I checked, Tori was a girl's name...

36470f78220332e1bae264a7d70992ab-d5mmijx

"Never give up"

~Noodles, The Offspring

Photo made by Gone ϟ Airbourne         

Peppermint Cream (Me),  Lucky Charm (My mum)

Banned for hating on the amount of quotes I used

Banned for so many quotes and because Tori is a genderless name.

Damn, still it sounds like a girl's name. I can't imagine a boy ever being called Tori.

"Never give up"

~Noodles, The Offspring

Banned for not banning the person above.

A good friend of mine is named Tori. He keeps a ton of ponies on shelves in his room.

Very nice. But you forgot to ban me!

"Never give up"

~Noodles, The Offspring

Banned for not realising I can be banned multiple times.

Edited by YesIAmTori

"Never give up"

~Noodles, The Offspring

Banned for having multiple OCs

"Never give up"

~Noodles, The Offspring

Banned for considering to ban me

"Never give up"

~Noodles, The Offspring

Banned for existing.

"Never give up"

~Noodles, The Offspring