The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

banned cuz my band said so

BazzarLarry2.gif

Random Link To My Ask Me Thread!                 The Grid... a digital frontier... 

I tried to picture, clusters of information, as they move through the computer... 

What did they look like? Ships? Motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? 

I kept dreaming of a world, I thought I would never see...  And then...  One day... I got in...

banned for being a person

BazzarLarry2.gif

Random Link To My Ask Me Thread!                 The Grid... a digital frontier... 

I tried to picture, clusters of information, as they move through the computer... 

I kept dreaming of a world, I thought I would never see...  And then...  One day... I got in...

Banned because... Elder Scrolls: Arena.

f40kn7.png

By:Paradigm-Zero

Been a brony since Oct. 28 2011 (On year four)"I'm a member of the old guard."- Life Giver "If tears had flavor ones of joy would taste sweet while ones of sorrow would taste sour."- Life Giver "My only purpose is to serve the holy light. "-Life Giver

Banned because... *Back hugs.*

f40kn7.png

Been a brony since Oct. 28 2011 (On year four)"I'm a member of the old guard."- Life Giver "If tears had flavor ones of joy would taste sweet while ones of sorrow would taste sour."- Life Giver "My only purpose is to serve the holy light. "-Life Giver

Banned because...

post-17909-0-01838800-1417681018_thumb.gif

• Brohoof 1

f40kn7.png

Banned for somehow scaring me with that sig again.

I hate insects...

Edited by The Snowy Mystery

img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-
Special thanks to @Proton for making the Signature!
https://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/approved/drakk-moonshine-r358
I Am The One Who Hides Those Things You Never Find... I Am The One Who Watches You From The Corner Of Your Eye... I Am The Lord Of All Mysteries... Greetings, And May We Be The Best Of Friends
Ah, back to the classic.

Banned because...

777779__safe_solo_fluttershy_monochrome_

f40kn7.png

banned cuz im a swagy kitty

BazzarLarry2.gif

Banned because Liberty Prime

2668792-liberty_prime_by_amana07_d2z7sh7

BazzarLarry2.gif

Banned for Anthropology

BazzarLarry2.gif

banned because i have the rights to study what i want

BazzarLarry2.gif

banned cuz my mom thinks im addicted to ponies

no i'm not, i can stop whenever! i just never want to

BazzarLarry2.gif