Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Banned 'cause I have to rewrite my 'increasingly verbose meme' meme.

You have been restricted access to this forum because I have to start my 'increasingly verbose meme' meme from scratch.

The internet gathering place that is full of people who like a particular TV show called 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic', is now restricted from your access due to the homo sapien writing this having to redo his humorous wall of text that is reposted on the internet, particularly the one with a piece of text getting increasingly verbose, usually with the image inversely decreasing in quality.

Homo sapien that I would not assume its gender and age going by the name of a thing that is repeated cyclically, usually on the worldwide-array of interconnected computers, I wish to inform you that your account on a gathering place situated on the worldwide-array of interconnected computers that houses a copious amount of adolescent to adult homo sapiens who are partial to a particular television program, that is animated, on a network station going by the name 'Discovery Family', which, at one time, went by the name 'The Hub', about equus ferus caballus, going by the name 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic', is now indefinitely revoked by the reason of one particular homo sapien, who has an account on said gathering place situated on the worldwide-array of interconnected computers, writing this publicly-shown wall of text having to do a remedial of his thing that is repeated cyclically, consistently on the worldwide-array of interconnected computers, particularly about a piece of written text becoming gradually convoluted, usually with a drawn photograph that may gradually degenerate its aesthetic value, while the piece of text, inversely, ascends in stature.

BANNED

Edited by (No) Snow Fillypino
  • Brohoof 1