Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

8 minutes ago, Flutterstep said:

@Mirage77 Banned for still not telling us why you know who Fluttershy has a crush on.

Banned because Fluttershy will get embarrassed and run away! She might even cry! She might even bury her face in the ground and get leaves and grass stuck on her cheeks again!

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Mirage77 said:

Banned because Fluttershy will get embarrassed and run away! She might even cry! She might even bury her face in the ground and get leaves and grass stuck on her cheeks again!

Banned because he doesn't know how he feels about Fluttershy not being how she is in the book...

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, CypherHoof said:

Banned because..

Banned for relying on green screens, wire-work and high calorie chocolate bars to be a ninja.

1 minute ago, Mirage77 said:

Banned because I think I know who...and I've learnt from the show that making your friends cry is a okay.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, VEnoM-NinJA_4 said:

Banned because

Banned because that was the mews, now for the weather...

Just now, Flutterstep said:

Banned for relying on green screens, wire-work and high calorie chocolate bars to be a ninja.

Banned because Mr Bean.

Just now, Flutterstep said:

Banned because I think I know who...and I've learnt from the show that making your friends cry is a okay.

Banned because knowing is half the battle

• Brohoof 2