Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Grand Galloping Gala Tickets are magic.

colt_following

(edited)

Take a look at the end of S1 E3, "The Ticket Master". Apple Jack appears to somehow grab the ticket with magic and carry it along with her in an orange aura. I think the ticket is able to be controlled by its owner, which also explains Tank's aerial transportation device.

Thoughts?

Edited by colt_following
  • Brohoof 3

I noticed that as well. It might have been Season 1 logic, but it might also be what you suggested  :ooh:

I will note that the auras for all 6 tickets were identical colours, so it was just Orange for AJ.

Good point. Then I wonder what that implies- enchanted tickets?

I do feel like season 1 worked on a different logic. I'm sure they never expected me to care :)

what amberdust said

though aj and spike were last to leave and its still floating

That I considered, but in my mind it's just unlikely...

Although I really want to say that relative-colored auras for unicorns weren't established in season one... I remember seeing somewhere in season 1, Twilight picked something up with magic but the aura I believe was light blue... Don't quote me on that, though

• 8 years later...

My headcanon is that they're magic or it was just someone like Twilight levitating them

In Reality, I think it's Season 1 logic too, just like Goku going to the moon with no spacesuit, leaving the rabbit gang there, and returning with no problem in the beginning of Dragon Ball :laugh:

• Brohoof 1

i just kinda assumed they were magic.  they were given out by Princess Celestia, after all.  you don't question Celestia, especially when she's inviting you to Equestria's biggest, fanciest party.

• Brohoof 1