Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mlp: Friendship Forgotten (running title)[an rpg]

MoltenKitten

6 users have voted

1. 1. What should we use for dev discussion?

• Steam
    • Other (please post)

Hello, I'd love to help out with this! I can help with map design, possibly overworld sprites, and I can do event stuff like NPCs c:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Should we get a small skype group or something? for those involved.  

Hello, I'd love to help out with this! I can help with map design, possibly overworld sprites, and I can do event stuff like NPCs c:

I have the full version of RPGmaker if you want to collab on sprites or something ^_^  but its up to MoltenKitten on what goes on.

Pm me anyways if you feel like it. ^_^

Edited by flyby4

Should we get a small skype group or something? for those involved.  

I have the full version of RPGmaker if you want to collab on sprites or something ^_^  but its up to MoltenKitten on what goes on.

Pm me anyways if you feel like it. ^_^

You can set up a skype chat but I don't do voice. Also a collab would be excellent because that would keep styling consistent.

You can set up a skype chat but I don't do voice. Also a collab would be excellent because that would keep styling consistent.

Don't need voice, its just so its easier to contact everyone who is involved. if that's the case, then you guys can PM me your skype Id and I will add you guys to the group. maybe we can get some better collab then the forums post.  

I was a bit ratty earlier, but if you want I can still try to make music, should be easy enough, hopefully I have time :smug:

Considering this is a free game I don't want people to make time. Only do it if you have time and feel like it.

Considering this is a free game I don't want people to make time. Only do it if you have time and feel like it.

Im sure I will , dont worry and if I cant ill inform you before hand but sign me up if you want

Hmmm....

I could help with story, or maybe icon art? What kind of things do you think you'll need?

Icon includes character portraits to be used for the party menu and interaction as well as the tiny little images for items. I guess you could work on the portraits for mane 6.

Icon includes character portraits to be used for the party menu and interaction as well as the tiny little images for items. I guess you could work on the portraits for mane 6.

That sounds like something I might enjoy doing. :) I could try my hand at vectors, too, but I don't have much experience. ^^'

Yeah your right, but im not a music editor, i've done the songs from scratch :P  but yeah your right about the audio etc, thanks for saying it better than I could

:please:

Yeah, I meant music composition/audio engineering/etc. No problem :)

I can also help write/edit the story if need be.

I came up with a title but it is not finalized yet. I am going to work on the database after the new episode.

I came up with some weapon ideas but a couple I am not to sure about. Dash's weapon is a hoofclip. Basically a razorblade type thing that attaches right above her hoof. Fluttershy uses a medkit but that doesn't really make sense as a weapon. Ideas anyone?

On the dev talk thing, I'd only want to do Skype or just PM's here.

Fluttershy uses a medkit but that doesn't really make sense as a weapon. Ideas anyone?

Well, we could copy Fighting is Magic and have Fluttershy act all scared and shocked as Angel Bunny fights for her. And Angel Bunny could like use her as a springboard, whip around her hair, things like that, so that she's still sorta involved.

Sorry on the lack of posting. My dad took my laptop which is what I use to browse this site, it is also the location of the game. Progress is indefinitely on hold until I can convince my dad to give it back.

On the dev talk thing, I'd only want to do Skype or just PM's here.

Well, we could copy Fighting is Magic and have Fluttershy act all scared and shocked as Angel Bunny fights for her. And Angel Bunny could like use her as a springboard, whip around her hair, things like that, so that she's still sorta involved.

Problem with that is how would I make better Angel bunnies?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey MoltenKitten, If your still doing this let me know, I haven't head from this thread in almost a month now. 

I literally just pm'd everyone who posted in this thread telling them this isn't dead. I might need to restart from scratch though unfortunately.

I literally just pm'd everyone who posted in this thread telling them this isn't dead. I might need to restart from scratch though unfortunately.

Restart from scratch? What do you mean?

Also, good to know you're alive. That's pretty good.

Restart from scratch? What do you mean?

Also, good to know you're alive. That's pretty good.

I had the database all set up so all I needed to do was add images and all the weapons, characters, items, etc would be set up. Now I need to do it all over again.