Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

visual art Notomi's Art Dump

Notomi

(edited)

Am just gonna make an art dump so I don't start making a lot of random topics of my stuff that could be a whole lot better. ;u;"

I may not post much artwork in here though, since I've been pretty slow with drawing lately. But here's a link to where I upload my drawings if you're in the mood to see my past works: http://notomi.imgur.com/

Here's something I did the other day and a lil bit of today. She's gonna be my new OC. >u<

sig-3864185.PxlxDEu.png

Edited by Notomi
  • Brohoof 5

That is a ver beautiful drawing, cute lovely , My favorite is when the breeze affects her dress. =)=) Very good job on the eyes and the hair too =)=)=)=)

10/10

Do you take requests =)?

Thank youu!! ;u; I don't usually do requests unless it's for a close friend or I reeeeally wanna draw the thing requested of me. I've recently kinda laid back from drawing lately, so I don't really wanna overload myself with drawing again. xD my apologies. ;u;"

• Brohoof 3

• 3 weeks later...

Amazing drawings as ever @@Notomi, I wish I could draw awesome drawing like this... but I just come up with ideas & stories.

Thank youuuuuu ;u; But coming up with ideas and stories is a great talent!! >u< you are very lucky if you can do that! c: am very bad at stuff like that. ;u;"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
(edited)

me and onii-sans characters on Gaiaonline ;u;

sig-4039772.mO9GaoY.png

PIRATE

sig-4039772.XH6WxR6.jpg

aaaaaaand random picture

sig-4039772.l1BRN3l.jpg

Edited by Notomi
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...