Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Number research, please contribute! :3

Holiday Agnaktor

I've made a topic in Reddit asking for data, so that data will hopefully be added soon.

And I've noticed that the link isn't working anymore, so I'll have to find a better way to get the file online. Does anyone have an idea?

(edited)

Here's my attempt to generate random numbers from my head:

I can already notice some patterns here...

Edited by Admiral Regulus
  • Brohoof 1

Thanks! I'll add 'em all tomorrow, and I'll work on some formulas to determine the pattern of each code. I'll also try to get the files online, in maybe two seperate files, one with all the raw data, and one with the crunched results. :3

I've also added a survey on Reddit, which I hope will give me some numbers overnight.

(edited)

Hello!

I need as many people as possible to think of a good 4-numbered code, so that I can crunch some numbers and get results! (I have got too much time, I know. :muffins:) I want to know what people think is a safe code. Once I have some data I'll put up a link to a document containing all the data and the results, which I'll try to update frequently.

So please, gimme some numbers to work with!  :catface:

Yeah, I'm a data-freak. Yeah.  B)

EDIT: The results are now online here.

You want multiple codes? Here are some good ones

Your link no longer works.

Edited by Guest

You want multiple codes? Here are some good ones

Your link no longer works.

Thanks! Yeah, I know, I'm going to fix it today. Is it ohke if you have to download the Excel file? There are graphs in it, and they don't work in other formats.

I've been busy making a system to see what pattern each code follows. I've calculated that there are 93 possibilities, and for each possibility there are lots of codes, so I'll be busy doing things for a loooong time... (I finished 3/93 codes today... :/ )

I think I'm going to post another thread at Reddit, this time a bit better, because I didn't get much results with the last one.