Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Free art request shop for MLP pony drawings [Closed]

Drache

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course you can put in a request it is a request shop.

I actually have two requests...

Could you draw my OC (Night Tracer) with Cadence for starters. Idrc what they are doing but I trust your creativity.

post-33647-0-81897700-1436498483_thumb.png

And the second one is him above and his younger sister below, embracing or showing sibling affection. Whatever you interepert that to be.

post-33647-0-57586400-1436498550_thumb.png

@@Drache,

Can you draw Ice Blizzard with his ice clan powers activated?

1. Reference again. :P

post-31378-0-93355700-1429578390.png

2. Can you draw him with a faint dark blue aura around him?

3. Can you draw him holding his giant Burizado sword on his back? It looks like this:

post-30784-0-61647400-1436499011_thumb.png

It looks like that above, but it's made of ice. :)

• 4 weeks later...

I love that you're doing hand drawings. If you're still taking requests, I'd love to add my OC to the pile. 

So sorry it took so long. I was being held up by being a forgetful airhead and work. I hope you like it.

oc_request_love_pony_writer_lone_tree_zpI read that she had a favorite tree so I figured it might be a maple because of it's shading. *shrugs* I gave her a tree if not, it's fall season in this picture hence grass coloration and leaves already changing color. I am so sorry for the wait I hope you like it.

I was hoping you can make an oc for me. I don't have one as of yet, so I don't have a photo reference, but on the bright side, your drawing will probably become a future reference for future requests. :D Here's a description:

Race: Pegasus

Color(s): Coat= minty green (sorta like Lyra's coat color), mane/tail= colbalt with some streaks of light blue, eyes= ruby

Mane style: pompadour

Tail style: Average length, ends in a spiky sorta style

Cutie Mark: A magnifying glass with an exclamation point in the glass part

Personality (to help with stance and poise): Calm and collected and kind, but also determined to succeed at anything and everything.

The rest is up to your imagination, so go wild.

Thanks! Again, sorry for a lack of a photo reference, but this is my first OC.

I tried my best to get the coloration right and I hope you don't mind him smiling as he flew high.

glike_pony_oc_request_flying_skies_zpsam

I gave him a vest and collar with tie. I do hope you like him. If coloration is off I am sorry I didn't have a mint green in my coloring tools. *bows* I do hope you still like him.

@@Drache, I love it, thank you so much. Love the details and you clearly put a lot of time into it. 

Thank you, I usually am very bad with trees so I had to look up many shady maple trees. Mostly liked the twisted ones like in Japan but figured should stick to more normal for her home farm kind of tree. May she enjoy the shade she reads in.

• 4 weeks later...