Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Emerald's Free OC Art [Closed]

Emerald Star

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that. I just wanted to get a head start :P

That would not be fair to others. So I suggest that you wait until it opens again

*Realises shop is open as he goes to bed* Must get to PC!

Would it be possible for you to do Buzz:

sig-3885726.sig-3784613.img-3651839-1-ao

In this base:

sig-3885726.pinkamena_tv_screen_wallpape

Could you also add the glass cracking affect with the pic as it is for a signature idea of mine

Thank you :)

Hehe, people are already requesting :P. I won't request though, I am going to watch this time, as people request away in this shop :). Also I am going to observe your amazing art  :kindness:

(edited)

@@Emerald Star,

And I gotta say, only taking 5 at a time, closing, then reopening, is a much better way to stay organized and keep track. :)

Smart Emmers is smart. *gives you cookie* :catface:

And as a side note, I imagined the book to be brown, slightly large. Nevermind it's more of a journal, no title. :P

Edited by Ice Blizzard

Why does this kind of thing always have to happen while I'm asleep ;-;

When do you think you'll be open for business again?

(edited)

When the shop is open again could you add my request plz?

I would like Lightning strike, blu blazes, starshine, and cyclone all hanging out together, srry if it's too complicated. LS, BB and S are in my sig, and here is cyclone:

post-31654-0-69376500-1435621515.jpg

Edited by sonicdashie

When the shop is open again could you add my request plz?

I would like Lightning strike, blu blazes, starshine, and cyclone all hanging out together, srry if it's too complicated. LS, BB and S are in my sig, and here is cyclone:

I think the idea of the shop being closed means no more requests until it's open again...

• 2 weeks later...
Yo! I have posted here earlier about wanting an OC made out of description, But I have refrence pictures now so, Here you go ^^ I know you're closed, But could you do it if you open again? ^^

sig-3926088.post-24809-0-80862500-143650

Yo! I have posted here earlier about wanting an OC made out of description, But I have refrence pictures now so, Here you go ^^ I know you're closed, But could you do it if you open again? ^^

sig-3926088.post-24809-0-80862500-143650

Sorry, this is the first and last time this will happen. I won't be accepting requests that are posted when this is closed after this. I see how that is unfair, and I hope you catch the next time.  :)

Sorry to be posting this, but just wanted to let you know :)

Sorry? For what? ^^

Thanks for telling me :) I should have looked though :P

Nah, I mean sorry for being a buzzkiller, a party poop  :P

Is it possible for me to change my request if you have not started it already?  Could you do My 2nd OC, Classic Hits:

b6548007c03f3d2a62ab56b0b1018e4f.png

in this base with Rave (her doing the nomming) as im going to steal yours and Fidelity's roles as weekend nommers I think it would look really cute :yay:

om_nom_nom_om_nom_by_anappleforgotten-d8

If you have, however, already started the original one then i can wait till the shop re-opens (but don't save me a space, i dont want to let anypony else miss out).

Is it possible for me to change my request if you have not started it already?  Could you do My 2nd OC, Classic Hits:

sig-3934317.sig-3933554.b6548007c03f3d2a

in this base with Rave (her doing the nomming) as im going to steal yours and Fidelity's roles as weekend nommers I think it would look really cute :yay:

sig-3934317.sig-3933554.om_nom_nom_om_no

If you have, however, already started the original one then i can wait till the shop re-opens (but don't save me a space, i dont want to let anypony else miss out).

I see that  :okiedokielokie:.... and I got nothing to say against it, that is for the ones that are nomming me to say ^w^. Emerald can always decide to not do it and keep on nomming my ears you know  :fiery:

Otherwise... Wuuuuttt  :o? Unexpected is unexpected 

Also, the base that you provided is exactly how I draw my nomming drawings  :fiery:

I see that :okiedokielokie:.... and I got nothing to say against it, that is for the ones that are nomming me to say ^w^. Emerald can always decide to not do it and keep on nomming my ears you know :fiery:?

Otherwise... Wuuuuttt :o? Unexpected is unexpected

Also, the base that you provided is exactly how I draw my nomming drawings :fiery:

Fine, ill take the ear puck isnt nomming on weekdays!