Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Favorite Video Game Quotes

LunaShy

"It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gum" Duke Nukem

"He always said that just once, he'd like to dress up like a girl." Aerith Gainsborough

• Brohoof 1

Time to get my Hipster on again! Any of the quotes from Shen from League of Legends "Enforced equilibrium." "The eye of Twilight" "If Light is so fast, why hasn't it caught a ninja yet?" "You are already dead, you just havn't caught up yet!"

C-c-c-c-combo Breaker! - Killer Instinct.

Pour it on! You're way out in front! - F-Zero X

YOU HAVE RAIL GUN! - The Broken Engrish of Thunderforce IV.

"Andrew Ryan asks you a simple question: are you a man, or a slave?"

"I want to take the ears off, but I can't. I hop, and when I hop, I never get off the ground. It's my curse, my eternal curse... I want to take the ears off! Please! Take them off!" ~ Bioshock

"I invited your best friend the companion cube. Of course, he couldn't come because you murdered him. All your other friends couldn't come either because you don't have any other friends. Because of how unlikable you are. It says so right here in your personnel file. Unlikable. Liked by no one. A bitter, unlikable loner whose passing shall not be mourned. Shall. Not. Be. Mourned. That's exactly what it says. Very formal. Very official. It also says you were adopted, so that's funny too." ~ Portal

"I AM ERROR" ~ Zelda II

Dear humanity, we REGRET being alien bastards, we REGRET coming to earth and we most definetly REGRET the CORPS just blew up half our raggidy ass FLEET!!!!! HOORAH!" Sgt johnson, Halo 2

Edited by Midnight Moon
  • Brohoof 1

"Smells like... ...Victory..."

and

"As it turns out...I actually hate the smell of napalm in the morning..."

Terran Firebat 2.0

"Oh, hi...so, how are you holding up?...Because I'm a Potato!"

*claps, claps, claps*

Oh good, my slow hand clap processor made it into this thing...so we have that."

Since it doesn't look like we're going anywhere... Well, we are going somewhere. Alarmingly fast, actually. But since we're not busy other than that, here's a couple of facts. He's not just a regular moron. He's the product of the greatest minds of a generation working together with the express purpose of building the dumbest moron who ever lived. And you just put him in charge of the entire facility...

*claps, claps*

Good, that's still working..." -GlaDOs

Edited by Dizzy Leeane Rage
  • Brohoof 1

"Want to know something interesting? You're not breathing real air. It's too expensive to pump this far down, so I just pump carbon dioxide out of a room, freshen it up a little, then pump it back in. So you'll be breathing the same room-full of air for the rest of your life..... I thought that was interesting..."

-GLaDOS, Portal 2