Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc AES: The Lost City [OOC]

Pucksterv

Tyra jumped again, surprised by the sudden bark of Scarlett's command, and swiftly straightened up the ship.

"I am straightening!" She confirmed.

The ship seemed to sail smooth and true toward the mouth of the dock, and she grinned proudly to herself.

"Not hard at all," She boasted.

We were already out of the docks :derp:

Tyra beamed proudly at the praise of both ponies, her braided tail swishing happily.

"My thanks, friends!" She chirped, continuing to sail along the blue open sea, "Simply tell me where you wish the ship to go, and I shall make it so!"

She began wondering why she hadn't taken up more seafaring adventures; she felt like a natural at the helm!

• Brohoof 2

I was actually planning for the seaponies to help us... just saying 

I think I actually prefer your idea. Then again, Scarlett said air bubble. She didn't say how it would get you down there, there's no propulsion. We could go with the merpony idea, but then have Scarlett's devices as emergency things or a way to get back up after Atlantis. Thoughts?

• Brohoof 1

I think I actually prefer your idea. Then again, Scarlett said air bubble. She didn't say how it would get you down there, there's no propulsion. We could go with the merpony idea, but then have Scarlett's devices as emergency things or a way to get back up after Atlantis. Thoughts?

Maybe Scarlett has some trouble with her device so it doesn't work at first. So the seaponies help us down. However, because of an incident or something, the seaponies won't help us back up and then we use Scarletts device... Thoughts on that?

Maybe Scarlett has some trouble with her device so it doesn't work at first. So the seaponies help us down. However, because of an incident or something, the seaponies won't help us back up and then we use Scarletts device... Thoughts on that?

That would work. Though I'd have to think of a reason the devices wouldn't work. Maybe she was given the wrong type of metal and only holds one hour air, so she makes it into an emergency surfacing thing. So you activate it, and it brings you up to the surface in a bubble of air but nothing else. Thoughts?

• Brohoof 1

That would work. Though I'd have to think of a reason the devices wouldn't work. Maybe she was given the wrong type of metal and only holds one hour air, so she makes it into an emergency surfacing thing. So you activate it, and it brings you up to the surface in a bubble of air but nothing else. Thoughts?

That's alright with me. Just whatever is most logical for you is fine by me :)

I hope you guys don't mind if I pause the rp for a bit. I feel horrible because I'm really sick. I don't really have the energy to post around here.

All right. I should probably take some time off myself, considering what happened on sunday.

I hope you guys don't mind if I pause the rp for a bit. I feel horrible because I'm really sick. I don't really have the energy to post around here.

Not at all, focus on getting better ^_^ *hugs*

All right. I should probably take some time off myself, considering what happened on sunday.

That's totally understandable *hugs*

• Brohoof 1

I understand, take as much time as you need. Edited by Pucksterv

Rp is back on if that's okay with the rest of ye. I'm still sick but good enough to participate again

Yay! Time to reread the last two pages.

• Brohoof 1

So uh...what could I be doing right now? :wacko:

No idea, sail a bit, take the wheel... Admire the view... drink (although you've done that a lot lately :P) Interact with another character... train... go for a swim... wait, don't do that :P I'm sure you'll figure out something :)

Maybe walk around the ship, discover it's secrets

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 1