Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Has anyone of notoriety ever responded to a comment you've made on YouTube?

JacelynUSB

6009615679488000.png?k=Ef_306v2WkLYNg6RM

As you can tell, I did make this comment two weeks ago, and it was not much of a comment, but whatever, LittleshyFiM is still a fairly badass person.

Have you ever gotten a response from somebody quite famous.

If not, you can just post a random, rather funny one.

(edited)

I've gotten replies twice from the same person, AlphaOmegaSin. Just over a couple years ago I commented on his unboxing video of N64 games where I stated my personal preference for a certain character in F-Zero X and he's all like "nah, it's cool". Recently, he did one about the ESA and game preservation and he responded to my comment as well. I don't have any screenshots, so you'll probably just need to take my word for it.

Edited by Gernia

I had iJustine reply to one of my comments before, I forgot what it said or what my comment said, i think it was something about her minecraft server but yeah theres that :P

I had Neebs Gaming replied to my comment. Not a fan of Silent Hill but I don't hate it so I made a comment around Halloween that Neebs should try playing Silent Hill 2. They said something like they would either take it into consideration or they were working on it. Apparently they never uploaded it. So either it didn't work out or it wasn't funny or something.

I've spoken to Optic Midnite a few times in YouTube comments and on twitch and twitter, other than her nobody else comes to mind :P

(edited)

I PM'd a review of TheAmazingAtheist's book, Neckbeard uprising in which I complained about his various typos and the fact that I thought it was more expensive than it should be relative to it's length and quality, I gave it a 7/10 and he said that was fair. Other people I follow such as NateTalksToYou and Atheism-Is-Unstoppable have occasionally respond to my questions and comments.

Edited by Guest