Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Awesome Youtube Comments

Discordian

What are some awesome Youtube comments you've seen? Say what the video was (or post it if you like) and what the comment was.

Try to limit it to two maximum per post.

I once saw a comment on a music video for Ghost Love Score by Nightwish that said "This song makes cereal epic" and to this day I've felt it has made all manner of food epic for me when listening to it.

(edited)

Every single top comment on kyrospawn, EpicGteGuy, mlprandom, roy1652555, or the countless other channels dedicated to MLP clips.

Edited by Pony Joe
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

"Fluttershy reminds me of me, except I'm an ugly bucknugget."

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tIpqhMDjR0&list=LLM0RgEcx1jy8EeZ7q0G1D1g&index=16&feature=plpp_video

"Soon."

Edited by NewCalamity
  • Brohoof 2

Must resist the urge to be egotistical and say my own comment...

I saw a Skyrim/MLP video a while ago that was RD saving the filly from a well to the Skyrim theme music.

Someone basically wrote out lyrics to the Skyrim theme (which isn't in a real language by the way) about Rainbow Dash that fitted insanely well.

Can't find it now :(

• Brohoof 1

I loved this comment from video below.

Coming fast out of the gate, the Youtube progress bar and Sweetie Bell are moving evenly, neck and neck. But what's this? The progress bar is making a move. It's now ahead by a nose! But Sweetie Belle won't let the progress bar have it and takes the lead! She's ahead by half a nose. Or maybe three-quarters of a nose. No! About 63.7% of a nose! ... Roughly speaking.

Ok, a long time ago, in some random video, a saw a comment that apparently was unrelated to the whole thing but was voted up. It went a little bit like this:

"unicorns are real, they are fat and called rhinos"

I laugh quite a bit, thought it was clever, and used it as my own joke in several places, and people found it was asuming... then I realized rhinos have TWO horns...

(edited)

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfJ37G2_l9w

"At first I didn't understand what it quite meant, but by 1:53 I started grasping what the creator wanted to say, which then allowed me to get a deep appreciation for its message. 42:17 was my favourite part and 55:08 brought me to tears." Edited by Blue