Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I left the fandom a year ago... What did I miss? :D

Candy Blaze

So... Long story short, I left the fandom last year on May. Kinda was getting bored with the show /: BUT I logged back on here to see what has been going on with the ponies and the fandom during the past year.

I still love the ponies but I'm just not crazy about them XD

• Brohoof 1

Our fandom has grown a little bit and the amount of Lauren Faustians has decreased. I am part of the S4-S5 group of Bronies.

In the show, many new characters were introduced, from Starlight Glimmer to Party Favour and more recently Moondancer.

More fan made content has been made and the "Fluttershy is a tree" thing has been almost extinct until Tree Hugger was introduced.

Hopefully you will enjoy the new members of our fandom, including me.

Well if I told you it would spoil the surprise.

I'll just say that there's gonna be a lot of tearjerkers and a good deal of fan service. 

• It might just be me, but the fandom doesn't seem to be growing as quickly as it was
  • Certain episodes in season 5 have A LOT of fanservice (not in a bad way, though)
  • A really good Lullaby for a Princess animation

That's pretty much it, really. Strangely enough, the fandom has gone for quite a while without a major drama.

@@Candy Blaze

As this thread has little potential for discussion I will be locking it. A topic like this is better suited as a blog.

Thanks. :)