Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Contributing To The Fandom

Rqsky

Contributing To The Fandom  

10 users have voted

1. 1. Have you ever wanted to contribute to this fandom?

• Yes!
    • Kind of?
    • No, not really.

(edited)

Have you ever wanted to contribute to this fandom in someway? Like making art, music, animations, etc. But your just not good at any of it? Still you want to try and be known in this fandom for something! Maybe that's just me talking? I don't know how you guys feel about wanting to contribute to the brony fandom, but I have always had this vision, ever since I joined the fandom, that I could get known for what I'm good at. Like The Living Tombstone, for example, he's known for making awesome music! Pixel Kitties, she's known for making amazing art work! LittleshyFiM, he's known for making parody videos of CinemaSins and PMVs! Stuff like that is what I'm referring to. People get known for what they're good at. I don't know, I guess I just haven't found my calling yet for all of this. I just had to get this off my chest and share it with you guys because maybe I'm not the only one who feels this way. Anyways, thanks for putting up with that long speech and I hope to hear from you soon! :D

-Boosh

Edited by BooshTheBrony
  • Brohoof 1

I know the feelz but look at the CMC, what do they do? Try everything until they find something they are good at, it is a good technique if you feel lost.

• Brohoof 2

I don't really want to contribute to this fandom, to be honest. But I have nothing else I can contribute to, sadly. I'd rather contribute myself to something more important, but I don't have the means to do that, nor quite enough skill. So I guess I have to be content with contributing my art skills to pony, because that's the only thing people value about my art for the most part. It's better than nothing, as I have a vast urge to contribute and be a part of something, regardless of what it is.

At least I make money, when I'd otherwise be sitting around and not contributing a damn thing financially. It's not much. None of this is. But it's something. I'll take what I can get.

absolutely! I go to bat for this fandom and anyone in it, at anytime in need. I honestly think its is the coolest thing Ive ever found in my life. I wish I could contribute more artistically. Sometimes you want to be a true true friend just because of the energy those in this fandom share. Its an awesome energy. I just think that some bronies need to understand that some of these artists need commissioned for their time. It cant always be generosity strictly, I mean sometimes you have to realize it is your duty to help inspire an artists path by contributing to that of which will help the prosperity of his or her career. 

• Brohoof 1

I don't really contribute anything really, nothing that the fandom itself recognizes at all. I kind of wish my work could be a little more appreciated so I could have the motivation to create my own original style and do more :(

When it comes to making art, music, ect. it just takes time to learn how to to those. It's a skill that's developed over time. Believe me, it's hard to do, but seeing yourself make progress is what makes it worth it. I've been drawing for about a year now, and looking back I can really see how far I've come.

• Brohoof 1

I have wanted to contribute to the fandom for a while now. I'm not much good at anything, but I have published a grand total of 15 MLP articles on wikiHow (4 have been awarded as Rising Stars, so I guess I did a good job on them), and frequently edit others (which when combined generate hundreds of thousands of views). I like to think I've made a positive impact on the wikiHow community when it comes to the topic of Bronies.

I am also one of three Bronies who have been awarded as Featured Author, though there are many who come and go.

I have wanted to contribute to the fandom for a while now. I'm not much good at anything, but I have published a grand total of 15 MLP articles on wikiHow (4 have been awarded as Rising Stars, so I guess I did a good job on them), and frequently edit others (which when combined generate hundreds of thousands of views). I like to think I've made a positive impact on the wikiHow community when it comes to the topic of Bronies.

I am also one of three Bronies who have been awarded as Featured Author, though there are many who come and go.

Was that meant to be sarcastic? :P

• 1 month later...