mega thread Rate the Signature of the User Above You!

Soarin'

8/10 Nice to see how Scratch and Octavia both get the same amount of attention. My only issue is the colors kinda don't work well together (the blue and grey that is)

Poster below me please tell me which siggy you rate, as it rotates

CTTS-3142.png

All four of my awesome sigs made by Gone Airbourne

Find my fan-fics and other stuff here:

My deviantArt My FimFiction

8/10 

The Twilight Sparkle one.

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

8/10 Not a fan of the A Day To Remember, but I do like the Twilight Sparkle siggy. Very different from most. Ninja'd again

9/10 Simple and elegant

Edited by CloserToTheSun

CTTS-3142.png

Applebloom: As I've mentioned before, large empty spaces, especially caused by quotes, really bother me. I'd probably give it a 8/10. If there was no text, Applebloom wasn't centered, and there was something to fill up the empty space, I'd give it 9/10.

post-3479-0-88849900-1361084106.png

Deviantart: MatrixChicken | Youtube: ThunderFilmStudios Twitter: @JohnAlBerge

Twitch.tv: ThunderFilms Soundcloud: ScootriX

Scootaloo vector by robzombiefan2121

10/10

Hmm.

The smudging looks a little odd, it looks like on both sides, the smudging kind of rears off in another direction. Plzfix. Also, it's just my personal thing, but I hate red and black together. :/

8.5/10 

Not my favourite from you. 

It's actually one of my favourites signatures I've made. I don't really get what you mean about "rears off in another direction." If you're talking about how the signature is smudged away from the render, then that's intended.

I think it's fine just the way it is to be honest, so I can't fix anything that I don't consider wrong.

And about red and black, just because many people create awful OCs with those two colours doesn't mean it applies to everything.

post-3011-0-06850200-1426238081.png

Also known as "Cloud Chaser".

My Ponysona,

Azura.

8/10 It's nice, but with Luna centered, it seems a little meh. If she were to the left I think it might have been good.

CTTS-3142.png

​7/10, nice and simplistic.

Edited by The Questioner

On 4/22/2016 at 6:16 PM, The Nightly Spectre said:

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

10/10