Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Fallout Equestria: Endeavor (Reboot)

Defender of Tomorrow

Ever since I took my oath and became a knight I've been taught to eliminate those who threaten the well being of Equestria and the enemies of the ministry. The root of all the misery in the land was technology, somepony had to protect the wasteland from the dangers of technology. Who then was better suited for the task then the ministry of wartime technology's elite soldiers the steelrangers? Right....like protecting is ever thought of whenever we deal with wastelanders. Truth be told I actually believed confiscating tech that wastelanders didn't understand was for their betterment, but when we have to kill an entire family just to get a semi working terminal that's where I cross the damn line. Over the years our oath had been warped, for so long we've been another danger to avoid in the wasteland then any kind of savoir. What right do I have to judge the action of the pegasi when we ourselves are just as selfish.

No...no matter how warped our views have became there are still a few who still wish to see the wasteland changed for the better, while the damn buzzards abandoned their homeland before the war even ended. What excuse do they have abandoning the home that sheltered them for centuries and leaving it to rot!?!? Oh who am I kidding, I haven't lived this long and not know that everypony has a reason for the things they do. I shouldn't be angry at this one pegasi. I sighed and tried to calm myself as the thoughts that flooded my mind helped dilute the anger I unjustly felt. Now all that's left is to fix the mess I caused for myself and the pegasi.

It wasn't long before I caught up to the red pegasi, strange considering how long he had to get away with those wings of his. He wore a dirty jacket and had many minor injuries, the slave collar answered my question on how he received them. More noticeable was the pipbuck on his forearm and his feathery wings. My brow twitched as I saw the pipbuck, I shook my head before sighing once more and began thinking of possible gains from sparing this individual who bravely excepted his fate. Stable...yes this might work out for me! "Pegasi, upon further consideration it seems I may benefit from sparing your life. Give me the location of your stable pegasi, at once!"

Edited by Ranger22
  • Brohoof 1

@@Ranger22

The Pegasus felt wave of relief splash into his body loosing his tight muscles slightly and returning his panic-filled heart back to a semi-normal heart-rate. It had been one of the only times a pony gave him the gift of mercy, the warm-colored Pegasus fell back on his rump praying for Celestia to have mercy on the pony enclosed in the Heavy-metal armor. Sadly however, The relief was short-lived ending as the ranger asked where his stable was. The vague memoir of life in the stable had long been replaced with the strongly vivid memories of the dismal and unfortunate series of events in slavery. Even attempting to think so far back was a struggle, a struggle he dare not endeavor in.  "I...I'm sorry to disappoint you but....I can't recall. Even when I try to think back to those days...I'm Instead met with memories or should I say nightmares of my time as a slave." He said assuming he noticed the slave collar. Please don't make me remember those times I've helplessly Dedicated my short life of freedom to forget." The Pegasus replied blankly to the steel pony.