Favorite Princess

Poptropica Player:)

45 users have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite Princess

• Princess Luna
    • Princess Celestia
    • Princess Twilight
    • Princess Cadence
  2. 2. Which Boy/Prince is your Favorite?

• Shining Armour
    • Prince Spike
    • Big Macintosh
    • Ace
    • Filthy Rich
    • Braeburn
    • Other

Princess Luna for me. I just adore her. I'm obsessed with dark colors, and I find her to be fascinating. XD My second choice would probably be Princess Twilight because Tara Strong ftw.

Edited by sweeToxic
  • Brohoof 1

Princess Luna, as she seems more active of the three (not counting twilight) we hardly see Celestia do anything and Cadence princess of love seems kinda of evil, using her magic to make people fall in love.

All hail Celestia, our glorious Sunbutt! She has that spark of cunning intelligence in her eyes that I do not observe in the eyes of other princesses. Now that’s a ruler I can get behind.

Favorite? Hmmm.... I'd say Luna, with Celestia in a very, very close second. Celestia is awesome as a kind, loving and most importantly, competent ruler/maintainer of a idyllic realm, but she's also had a thousand years' headstart on her sister. But I'm going for Luna because she has a charming mystique around her, even if she lacks the {visible, at least} influence of her sister. Plus, it's always heartwarming to see someone recover from a bad situation and become who and what they wanted to be.

• Brohoof 1

Woah, luna's NOT winning by a landslide?
DANG, that's surprising XD. As nice as it is to see celestia winning for once, I gotta say it makes me think this site is out of touch with the "normal" fandom's view of things, since luna is absurdly popular compared to the others.

So sad that Celestia's been shafted though; it seems that ever since they made Twilight an "equal" to celestia and not a teacher, they don't know what to do with her :( (at least I still have the comics to give celestia screentime).
Kind of wish they'd focus more on how she's a teacher to OTHERS besides just twilight, like the minicomic with her, or the one with spike.

sig-3989990.shylestia_by_aymint-d7etwo7.Fluttershy. All other answers are invalid. 

LOL. sadly, Fluttershy will never be a true princess XD
But so cute

It's really hard for me to choose between Luna and Cadence, they're both great!

Sometimes it's Cadence, sometimes it's Luna. And today it's Luna.

Princess Luna is my favorite princess and Princess Big Mac is my favorite male princess.

i always see people referring to big mac in the latest episode as "princess". But honestly, apart from the memetic joke, he really was just a prince, its not like he gained eyelashes or feminine traits, he just became an alicorn.

post-33206-0-14865700-1438579354_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

Celestia. She's done alot of stuff, even though it doesn't show it. And Larson is a jackass, saying that the less of Celestia we see the better...

He said it on some Q&A twitter thing, when he was asked if the other princesses would get an episode.

Holy f*ck.  What the hell?  I thought he was a good guy!  What the hell is this?  Where does he get off?  What is his problem?  I've always really liked him as a writer.  This really disappoints me.  I've been hoping for a Tia spotlight since day 1.  Guess I can kiss that goodbye.

Oh yeah, and my favorite is Luna.  But she already has two spotlights.  Her sis needs at least one.

Holy f*ck.  What the hell?  I thought he was a good guy!  What the hell is this?  Where does he get off?  What is his problem?  I've always really liked him as a writer.  This really disappoints me.  I've been hoping for a Tia spotlight since day 1.  Guess I can kiss that goodbye.

Oh yeah, and my favorite is Luna.  But she already has two spotlights.  Her sis needs at least one.

Maybe if enough people twitterbomb him, he'll accept they have to make one. Can't say he's not fanpandering, since they've been doing it hard in season 5 so far.

But who's supposed to be the writer of it? The one who only has eyes for Twilight and Cadence or the other one who seems to be a complete Luna fan supporter? If they're going to do another episode to drag Celestia through the mud, they better don't do anything with her at all.

Heck, i feel like living in Bizarro World right now. In a world where the good ones get discredited and the dangerous, mentally labile ones get all the fame.

It's not fair.

Edited by Swifty

Celestia. She's done alot of stuff, even though it doesn't show it. And Larson is a jackass, saying that the less of Celestia we see the better...

Ouch I was hoping Celestia gets a turn after Luna did. Celestia has been awfully absent.

The most recent memory I have of her is getting caught by that plunder vine.

Edited by cider float
  • Brohoof 1

Heck, i feel like living in Bizarro World right now. In a world where the good ones get discredited and the dangerous, mentally labile ones get all the fame.

It's not fair.

>implying the real world doesn't run on that logic too XD

• Brohoof 2

Luna because she's just a good character, and needs more screen time. Spike because he has great potential that needs to be developed on.

Edited by Blue Moon
Duplicate sentence.