Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

XD or xD?

gamecubeguy214

Dying of laughter  

48 users have voted

1. 1. How do you like to use it?

• XD
    • xD

One of the most common emoticons is and X and a D, to represent the reaction of someone who's dying of laughter. However, I have seen people use it like XD and sometimes I've seen people use xD. What do you prefer? Both caps, XD, or lowercase and then caps, xD? I prefer xD more for some reason. It's askew, but I like it more.

• Brohoof 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Both. I spam the life out of both.

I used to roll with "XD" 100% of the time, but after much overuse, I decided to switch to "xD" for the more common things that are mildly funny. I bring out the "XD" for when something is so hilarious that it needs the extra emphasis.

• Brohoof 3

I always use "xD" and always have, my reasoning is that a lot of places don't use that version as emoticon changes. Plus it is what I have always used for a long time. I might overuse it, heh, but I just don't like "XD" that much. Regardless of "XD" being a bit more... Symmetrical.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I like both, but I don't really use them that much. However, when I do, I say "xD" when something is mildly amusing, and "XD" when I'm being sarcastic. When something makes my head fall off from how funny it was, I usually shitpost hip acronyms like "AYY LMAO" or "TOP KEK" to express how filled with mirth I am.

I also use "lol" way too much. It's basically a second form of breathing for me.

• Brohoof 2