Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

kenazraventooth

Hello! :muffins:  It was in my 3rd year of high school when I was told I could switch back to a school that was a lot better then the one I was currently in. Reason why I hadn't stayed there was because a bully gotten me expelled for no real reason and the school wouldn't let me come back due to laws and such  :eww:  but after staff changes and other things they let me come back  :yay:

• Brohoof 1

Hello! :muffins:  It was in my 3rd year of high school when I was told I could switch back to a school that was a lot better then the one I was currently in. Reason why I hadn't stayed there was because a bully gotten me expelled for no real reason and the school wouldn't let me come back due to laws and such  :eww:  but after staff changes and other things they let me come back  :yay:

I see... :o It's good that things turned out fairly for you in the end. ^_^

What's your favourite thing in your room? :catface:

That would have to be my Discord figurine that I got at a comic shop  :fluttershy:

Ooh, sounds cool! :grin2: I'm not a collector of figurines myself (at least, not yet, but I can't deny they'd be nice to buy x3); what was the first figurine you ever got? :muffins:

That would have to be the Forth Doctor. Though the Tenth doctor does come close  :muffins:

Ooh, you watch Classic Who as well? :D It's always good to find someone that's familiar with more than New Who. ^.^ What's your favourite Doctor Who story? :fluttershy:

Im not 100% familiar with the older one it was just the one my mom made me watch when I was younger. :blush: ​I remember the 4th doctor was kind of loony and wore an awesome hat and scarf but thats about it :'3 i tend to hold favorites to what i have seen first.  If you talking about the season story archs then its going to have to be the "Bad Wolf" arch. ill admit im still on the "dinosaurs on a spaceship" episodes. :rarity:

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...