Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Spike

Miles Rarity Edgeworth

Tell me about it.

And now I got celestia on my back.

Bloody marvellous.

So Spike, are you an Earth dragon or something?

Because I didn't see you grow wings when you went mad with greed.

The only thing i remembered when i was rampaging was when i gave Rarity my fire ruby. I don't know why i didn't grow wings or if i am an earth dragon or not. Maybe Twilght knows?

Now that you know about our little zombie problem at Sweet Apple Acres, do you mind helping us? I've been giving everypony perks and weapons from Nazi Zombies, I think you'd do well with the China Lake (Grenade Launcher) and here's some Juggernog, you can use your claws to pull the trigger normally so there's no need for modifications, but the China Lake IS a grenade launcher, so remember; you have to shoot at higher angles to shoot further, whether you help or not, enjoy your perk (which all you have to do is drink btw) and GL, but if you do help us, we'll need it ASAP, I think Twi might be on her way, not sure about Rarity though...

OK, the apocalypse was prevented a while ago, are you OK after it?

whats it like being the only dragon it the area

Fine...I have all my friends here!

I don't remember what happened in the end, what did you do after the other dragons saw that you had the Pheonix egg?

They attacked me and after some chasing Twilight teleported us away.

I don't remember what happened in the end, what did you do after the other dragons saw that you had the Pheonix egg?

They attacked me and after some chasing Twilight teleported us away.

Hey Spike, would you like a pair of wings? 'cause I know this guy who can help you with that.....

/Pinkazoid doesn't know what she's talking about/