Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc HAS Antigone (OOC)

HunterTSN

(edited)
Striker i have found a couple errors in your post, some are my fault for not explaining thoroughly but most are you not paying enough attention to the backstory. 1st, the selectionists are scientists trying to rely on biological means, so there is no reason they would be clear cutting the forest. 2nd, Aelfric is he head professor for the selectionists, he isn't a general and doesn't do much field work like commanding the army. finally isn't Striker 22, it seems to me that he is a little young to be married and dealing with an army invading your home alone. Edited by thesteampunkninja

not married, girlfriend,

he is defending his home because he has no other family he is an orphan.

also he is not in control of an army, he is telling workers to cut down part of the forest to build a base for the selectionist, for whatever purpose they would use a base in the the everfree for.

but i will keep that in mind, thank you for pointing it out

striker was walking around the ship when he bumped in to valiant who was coming out of the crew corridor's "sorry valiant" striker then walked in to the crew corridor to see the captain, "hi captain, what's going on?"

Kyros is not in the crew's corridor. Whatever that is.

(edited)

striker was walking around the ship when he bumped in to valiant who was coming out of the crew corridor's "sorry valiant" striker then walked in to the crew corridor to see the captain, "hi captain, what's going on?"

Kyros is not in the crew's corridor. Whatever that is.

?

Edited by Valiant

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Valiant nor Danger Dash exist anymore and I don't know if this is the right roleplay for my OC...

I know about Danger Dash, but what happened to Valiant, did I miss something? and how do they effect your OC?

• 1 month later...

Please remember not to fill your posts with filler in order to bypass the character minimum, please. It only adds clutter to the thread and the forums in general. ^^