Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Taking Requests

WhiteShadow

Howdy there, I'm taking requests for helping out my fellow bronies by helping them with their OC's

My artwork is fairly "traditional" for the show, for more clarification just look at the examples spoiler down under.

Most requests should only take a few days at most, depending on my daily schedule (military life can be busy, I get up at 0500, work until 1700, then have from 1700 until 2200 for everything else I need to do) so check back in a few days, and I should have it for you, and if you also have DA I'll send it to you there as well.

Since I'm doing this all for free, yes free, I will most likely upload it to my deviantart page as well, unless you specifically request I don't for some reason.

All requests are done on a first come first served basis, unless you want to just hand me money (still hasn't happened, but someday, though then I'd deal with it as a commission), then I'll focus on yours.

With that said, I feel it only proper to add the disclaimer that if you're request is far more difficult for some reason, and there are a lot of much simpler requests I can get done faster behind you, I may do some of them first, to help shorten the list before I come back to yours. Don't fret, I will try to get to yours within (at the absolute latest) a week of when I would have normally started on it, but I'm only one person, and have a lot of work, both in requests here, and in real life, to finish. Thank you for your understanding.

Finally, shameless self-promotion, if you haven't already gotten this, I have a DA account*, and you should go to it, like it, follow me, friend me, and every other possible thing, also, give me cookies, and maybe cake...  no....  definitely cake!

Oh, I also do Sig's and Avi's

PLEASE use this format for all requests, it makes it sooo much easier for me, thanks!

Name:

Race:

Colours;

-Mane:

-Tail:

-Coat

-Eyes:

Cutie Mark: (Can be either a picture or a general description)

Pose: (Generally what kind of position you would like to see them in; side view, front view, relaxed, etc.)

Other: (Any other relevant details you feel I need to know about your OC)

Current Request List:

Vinyl Wubs: Serenity Crescent

Fractured: Anne Accuracy

Venemous: Wolf

Reader: Madness Cloud

Kaa: Mesmerize

Twilight Aqua: Aqua

BlazedTime: Blazed Time & Octavia

Tao: Lorne

Silver Staff: Unnamed OC

Twisted Cyclone: Twisted Cyclone

Buzz: Buzz & Hits

Rarity5493: Unnamed OC

TwilyFan13: Unnamed OC

Twilight Aqua: Rave

PonyFan101: Multiple OC's

Odyssey: Globetrotter

Glitterbomb: Glitterbomb

Examples/Completed Requests:

sig-4063332.imageedit_39_5244523607_by_e

sig-4063332.sig-4063332.sig-4063332.sig-

sig-4063332.sig-4063332.sig-4063332.sig-sig-4063332.sig-4063332.sig-4063332.sig-

*Deviant ID is etrykoronath

Edited by WhiteShadow

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks awesome man, I reckon you could get away with doing paid commissions :comeatus:  

Would you be able to do my OC for me? :)
That would be sick!

Thanks in advance!

post-29789-0-28297200-1441004561_thumb.png
post-29789-0-55206900-1441004722_thumb.png
cutiemark^

Edited by Pone

I was hoping you might try a hoof at my oc Lorne:

IVZ7anm.png

Any pose is fine but maybe having him just flying around or looking laid back and stuff works!

Wow, that was fast, just got on for the first time after making this last night :P

I'll start working on everyone's requests as soon as possible, working from the first post, look forward to it :)

No one requested yet? Well, in this case, could you do this OC for me? http://i.imgur.com/mGO9gly.png

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120630141813/sims/images/d/d7/Pichu.gif

Alright, just got home and am starting in on the requests now, but I'm gonna have to ask for slightly more details as to what you're asking for. 

Do you just want a nice picture of your OC? Or something specific?

EDIT/UPDATE: Forgot something really important, I also need to know (for everyone who hasn't told me) what race your OC is, cause that's really helpful :P

Edited by WhiteShadow

Wow, that was fast, just got on for the first time after making this last night :P

I'll start working on everyone's requests as soon as possible, working from the first post, look forward to it :)

Alright, just got home and am starting in on the requests now, but I'm gonna have to ask for slightly more details as to what you're asking for. 

Do you just want a nice picture of your OC? Or something specific?

EDIT/UPDATE: Forgot something really important, I also need to know (for everyone who hasn't told me) what race your OC is, cause that's really helpful :P

Just a nice picture of my OC.

Is it possible for you to draw a picture of my OC?

Name: Silver Staff

Race: Unicorn.

Coat: Gray/Silver

Mane and tail: Light blue on the top and a little darker on the bottom.

Pose: If it's possible could you draw him playing a piano keyboard? 

Here's a a picture of him to make if it makes it easier.

sig-4064616.319911f9a8da5746b96f32f7af0e

Thank you so much! ^u^

Edited by Silver Staff

If it's possible, could I get a couple one of my 2 OC's please? If not, then just notify me and i'll re-request:

Name: Buzz Relic (Stallion) and Classic Hits (Mare)

Race: Buzz is a Pegasus, Hits is an earth pony

Colours: Pictures of the two will be below:

Buzz:5295029b48fcfdd147bfb1f6f229c2fd.png

Hits:

b6548007c03f3d2a62ab56b0b1018e4f.png

Cutie Mark: 

Buzz:

sig-3784613.img-3651839-2-2RGcTN4.png

Hits:

sig-3926843.4sCIWxm.png

Pose: Sitting back to back, listing to music (if not possible, something cute/romantic please)

Most requests should only take a few days at most, depending on my daily schedule (military life can be busy) 

You're in the military, that's awesome! :)

If it's possible, could I get a couple one of my 2 OC's please? If not, then just notify me and i'll re-request:

Name: Buzz Relic (Stallion) and Classic Hits (Mare)

Race: Buzz is a Pegasus, Hits is an earth pony

Colours: Pictures of the two will be below:

Buzz:5295029b48fcfdd147bfb1f6f229c2fd.png

Hits:

b6548007c03f3d2a62ab56b0b1018e4f.png

Cutie Mark: 

Buzz:

sig-3784613.img-3651839-2-2RGcTN4.png

Hits:

sig-3926843.4sCIWxm.png

Pose: Sitting back to back, listing to music (if not possible, something cute/romantic please)

You're in the military, that's awesome! :)

That's definitely something I can do. There are a few people in front of you, so it might be a little while before I can get to you, but I'll get to you no problem.

Thanks, nice to meet people who actually think that :)

That's definitely something I can do. There are a few people in front of you, so it might be a little while before I can get to you, but I'll get to you no problem.

Thanks, nice to meet people who actually think that :)

:yay:

Well, i'd a hypocrite if i said otherwise as i start training in just over two weeks, but still.....

949.png

:yay:

Well, i'd a hypocrite if i said otherwise as i start training in just over two weeks, but still.....

Haha, have fun at Basic, best advice I can give? Just remember to not take it personally.

Also update for TwilyFan13; I'd say I'm currently about half done, it's coming along well I think, hopefully I'll have it up for you tonight/tomorrow.

No one requested yet? Well, in this case, could you do this OC for me? http://i.imgur.com/mGO9gly.png

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120630141813/sims/images/d/d7/Pichu.gif

Welp, here you go, I just did a fairly basic walking, happy pose, since those are my favorite kinds, classically understated.

imageedit_6_3736260738_by_etrykoronath-d

Now, on to the next one :P

Edited by WhiteShadow

Haha, have fun at Basic, best advice I can give? Just remember to not take it personally.

Also update for TwilyFan13; I'd say I'm currently about half done, it's coming along well I think, hopefully I'll have it up for you tonight/tomorrow.

Welp, here you go, I just did a fairly basic walking, happy pose, since those are my favorite kinds, classically understated.

imageedit_6_3736260738_by_etrykoronath-d

Now, on to the next one :P

Looks great! Could I post another request?