Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Taking Requests

WhiteShadow

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok then, I was hoping if you could do this OC please? It's basically a recolor of Vinyl so it shouldn't too difficult. http://i.imgur.com/OZwNFFV.png

http://i.imgur.com/1tvs35R.png 

Yep, I can do that for ya.

If it's possible, could I get a couple one of my 2 OC's please? If not, then just notify me and i'll re-request:

Name: Buzz Relic (Stallion) and Classic Hits (Mare)

Race: Buzz is a Pegasus, Hits is an earth pony

Colours: Pictures of the two will be below:

Buzz:sig-4064657.5295029b48fcfdd147bfb1f6f229

Hits:

sig-4064657.b6548007c03f3d2a62ab56b0b101

Cutie Mark: 

Buzz:

sig-4064657.sig-3784613.img-3651839-2-2R

Hits:

sig-4064657.sig-3926843.4sCIWxm.png

Pose: Sitting back to back, listing to music (if not possible, something cute/romantic please)

You're in the military, that's awesome! :)

Just looked over the request and had a quick question, to clarify, a single picture, with the two of them together, yes?

For everyone: I just updated the original post with a list of the current requests, so you can track where in the list you currently are, and you can approximate how long it may take to get to you.

With that said, I feel it only proper to add the disclaimer that if you're request is far more difficult for some reason, and there are a lot of much simpler requests I can get done faster behind you, I may do some of them first, to help shorten the list before I come back to yours. Don't fret, I will try to get to yours within (at the absolute latest) a week of when I would have normally started on it, but I'm only one person, and have a lot of work, both in requests here, and in real life, to finish. Thank you for your understanding.

EDIT/UPDATE:

Something I forgot to mention, but I'm also working on an OC for a friend of mine in RL, who just became a Brony.

I'm gonna be putting his OC at the top of the list (essentially) since being shot at together earns some favoritism in my book.

:)

Don't worry, his isn't on a timeline, so I'll still work on everyone else's too!

Edited by WhiteShadow

Name: Farfel

Race: earthpony

Colours;

-Mane: orange

-Tail:orange

-Coat light brown

Cutie Mark: chef's hat

Pose: hard of hearing, so maybe holding his hoof up to his ear

Other: hearing aid

Name:Brimstone

Race:pegasus

Colours;

-Mane:reddish (view avatar)

-Tail: same /\

-Coat grey

Cutie Mark: same as avatar

Pose: if at all possible, reading a book identical to the cutie mark

Name: Rise

Race:earth pony

Colours;

-Mane: blue

-Tail:blue

-Coat yellow

Cutie Mark: hot air baloon

Pose: preferably in a hot air baloon, pointing downwards and looking over the side.

Name: Quell

Race: pegasus

Colours;

-Mane:redr

-Tail:red 

-Coatpink

Cutie Mark: red anti sign (circle with a cross across

Pose: looking distainfully at her cutie mark

Wait @WhiteShadow could I make another request? :o It isn't for me really, it's for my BBBFF :rarity:

You certainly can, though, as always, it will go on the list on the front page :)

Name: Farfel

Race: earthpony

Colours;

-Mane: orange

-Tail:orange

-Coat light brown

Cutie Mark: chef's hat

Pose: hard of hearing, so maybe holding his hoof up to his ear

Other: hearing aid

Name:Brimstone

Race:pegasus

Colours;

-Mane:reddish (view avatar)

-Tail: same /\

-Coat grey

Cutie Mark: same as avatar

Pose: if at all possible, reading a book identical to the cutie mark

Name: Rise

Race:earth pony

Colours;

-Mane: blue

-Tail:blue

-Coat yellow

Cutie Mark: hot air baloon

Pose: preferably in a hot air baloon, pointing downwards and looking over the side.

Name: Quell

Race: pegasus

Colours;

-Mane:redr

-Tail:red 

-Coatpink

Cutie Mark: red anti sign (circle with a cross across

Pose: looking distainfully at her cutie mark

Wow, four in one go, well, no problem, I can do that, but naturally, if someone after you posts a request, I will intersperse them between yours, your first one getting priority, then someone else's, etc. to make it fair.

Edited by WhiteShadow

Name: Broken Hinge

Colours;

-Mane: Black and Grey

-Tail: Black and Grey

-Coat Greyish greenish

Cutie Mark:

https://mlpforums.com/uploads/monthly_08_2015/msg-23080-0-91073600-1438698648.png

Other: Wears Stable 101 (fallout equestria) Security barding, has a PipBuck on his front leg

Is he an earth pony, unicorn or pegasus?

Awww :kindness::squee: And that's awesome! :yay:

Yep, I can do that for ya.

Just looked over the request and had a quick question, to clarify, a single picture, with the two of them together, yes?

For everyone: I just updated the original post with a list of the current requests, so you can track where in the list you currently are, and you can approximate how long it may take to get to you.

With that said, I feel it only proper to add the disclaimer that if you're request is far more difficult for some reason, and there are a lot of much simpler requests I can get done faster behind you, I may do some of them first, to help shorten the list before I come back to yours. Don't fret, I will try to get to yours within (at the absolute latest) a week of when I would have normally started on it, but I'm only one person, and have a lot of work, both in requests here, and in real life, to finish. Thank you for your understanding.

EDIT/UPDATE:

Something I forgot to mention, but I'm also working on an OC for a friend of mine in RL, who just became a Brony.

I'm gonna be putting his OC at the top of the list (essentially) since being shot at together earns some favoritism in my book.

:)

Don't worry, his isn't on a timeline, so I'll still work on everyone else's too!

Yes please. One picture containing both of them please :)

Hello @WhiteShadow! I hope you don't mind if you do my pony fancharacter. Take all of the time you need.

Name: Globetrotter

Race: Earth Pony

Design: Her design is linked here. Just a reminder that you do not need to draw the gear she's wearing, but if you decide to, I'll let you know that her gear is heavily based on Applejack's boots and saddlebags in the episode Somepony To Watch Over Me.

Cutie Mark: Here's the cutie mark. It's a rope and stick.

Pose: Anything will do, although I would prefer Globe scowling.

Other: Globe is middle-aged, so as such I don't want her to have the body shape of the typical mare. I want her body shape to be like Ms. Harshwhinny's.

Earth.

Started on your request, have the basic outline done, Shape, mane and tail, etc. Need to work on the specifics of the Pipbuck and barding now, which will be interesting, but a fun challenge.

Update: Trying something a little different for the hair style than usual, feels more "Fallout: Equestria" to me, but you'll have to tell me what you think once I'm done

Pre-barding and Pip-buck, here's cosmic_joke 's OC

sig-4066281.5ltant.jpg

Name: Broken Hinge

Colours;

-Mane: Black and Grey

-Tail: Black and Grey

-Coat Greyish greenish

Cutie Mark:

https://mlpforums.com/uploads/monthly_08_2015/msg-23080-0-91073600-1438698648.png

Other: Wears Stable 101 (fallout equestria) Security barding, has a PipBuck on his front leg

Well, I'm not sure good the barding/pipbuck is (I don't normally do those kinds of things) but I finished working on Broken Hinge, hopefully you like it :)

Now, on to the next one!

2zxrpqh.jpg

Edited by WhiteShadow

Started on your request, have the basic outline done, Shape, mane and tail, etc. Need to work on the specifics of the Pipbuck and barding now, which will be interesting, but a fun challenge.

Update: Trying something a little different for the hair style than usual, feels more "Fallout: Equestria" to me, but you'll have to tell me what you think once I'm done

Pre-barding and Pip-buck, here's cosmic_joke 's OC

sig-4066281.5ltant.jpg

Well, I'm not sure good the barding/pipbuck is (I don't normally do those kinds of things) but I finished working on Broken Hinge, hopefully you like it :)

Now, on to the next one!

2zxrpqh.jpg

The one minus the PipBuck and barding is my favorite. It's freaking AWESOME!!

Thanks, yeah like I said, not great with those kinds of things :P

But, I'm glad you liked it!

I REALLY hope you don't mind, but I kinda massacred yur art in the hopes of making a better Stable jumpsuit, thinking that perhaps you could... improvemyshoddyworkandnothatemeandmakeitgoodpleaseandthankyou! :D

Waah! I can't figure out how to upload!

Edited by cosmic_joke

Looks awesome man, I reckon you could get away with doing paid commissions :comeatus:  

Would you be able to do my OC for me? :)

That would be sick!

Thanks in advance!

cutiemark^

And here is Pone's OC, looking mischievous

imageedit_39_5244523607_by_etrykoronath-

I REALLY hope you don't mind, but I kinda massacred yur art in the hopes of making a better Stable jumpsuit, thinking that perhaps you could... improvemyshoddyworkandnothatemeandmakeitgoodpleaseandthankyou! :D

Waah! I can't figure out how to upload!

Hehe, you have to use bbc code img (Without the spaces) and put the url of your picture in between. (which by the way, is also how you do a signature)

Edited by WhiteShadow

Hehe, you have to use bbc code img (Without the spaces) and put the url of your picture in between. (which by the way, is also how you do a signature)

But what if it's just a local file on my comp?

Then you will need to either upload it to an image hosting site and link it, or use the upload files/more posting options button in the lower right. which will take you to a different (more options) page for replying, where you can attach files (It's a big button that says "Attach Files") and place them in your post.

hi could do my OC? here it is  :squee:  :squee:  :squee:  

if you say about his cutie mark? it is sunset, you can look on my profile thingy, you can improve my cutie mark if you like  :kindness:

Update: I know my OC is bad, but my friends who help my OC better  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:

kapd38.jpg

Edit

Name: Paladin 
Race: Unicorn 
Colours; 
-Mane: Orange
-Tail: Orange
-Coat: Light Blue just like Rainbow dash ^^
-Eyes: Blue

-Cutie mark: if you saw my profile it's was sunset on the ocean with clouds

Hope it's was correct, I think  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

Edited by Princess-Moonlight