Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

(edited)
I weigh around 145-150 I don't think that is fat and I exercise quite a bit....

I wish I weighed 145-150. Ugh....I was right around 140 for the longest time, I'm 5'11", but this last month I lost 8 pounds and can't seem to gain them back. I'm a twig.

Oh hey another pic

removed

Dammit, I always look cynical or serious when I take pictures. I'm not even trying. This was from about a month ago.

Edited by Dark Moon
  • Brohoof 5

@, that place is torturely magnificent. I really want to go there as well. Where is it again?

Also, your avatar is killing me slowly. Roseluck... dear Celestia~ X3

@, oh come on. Why remove all that? Come join the people of the Internet, and don't worry about stalkers.

• Brohoof 1

@@repsol rave, you take a photo. It can be by webcam, phone, or whatever. Then upload it to a image sharing service. It can be imgur, or simply just upload it in these forums. Add that picture on your post by using:

[img=(link to image)]

or simply click "Add to post" if you upload it directly to the forums.

Also, I've seen you brohoofing around the thread, . Why don't you just post a picture of yourself?

• Brohoof 2

img-1561757-1-1017240_10151531900810326_

A picture of me and my church group from the missions trip I went to. This was at Williamsburg, KY @ The Cumberlands University. Cool thing was is that I have been to this place before back in 2009 with my old youth group in my hometown before I moved. So getting to go to this place again was awesome. For those of you who may know it was a MFuge venue wink.png

And here is a recent picture of me img-1561757-2-smile.png

attachicon.gifIMG_0693.JPG

Damn, man! laugh.png

That looks like you´re having a hell of a time, I wish I knew more people irl who are as cool as your group!

Must´ve been an awesome trip! wub.png

• Brohoof 3

Mhm... I already did. xP

Remind me of an old friend. Really looked like you, but a little taller, because he practiced Taekwon Do.

Dat avatar is annoyingly cute. D:<

That looks like you´re having a hell of a time, I wish I knew more people irl who are as cool as your group!

post-10241-0-86569600-1354863660_thumb.jpg

have a picture of me trying to communicate with my cellphone!

Nice picture, and window. :3
  • Brohoof 1

Well, here's a Picture of me Around Two years ago,

I would think, Not Exactly Sure, I look Awful though,

I just Like Sharing things....

And Dat Hair, Oh God....

img-1562282-1-qeIwL9f.jpg

I like that hair :D It's pretty cool! I'm getting my hair cut sort of like that (But girl version) and it's going to be dyed blue, black, and purple :) You are very cool!

I like that hair biggrin.png It's pretty cool! I'm getting my hair cut sort of like that (But girl version) and it's going to be dyed blue, black, and purple smile.png You are very cool!

Why thank you, I no Longer have the hair as that was taken a while ago, it's short now, and I don't even look like that anymore *Sigh*

I actually really liked that hair it suited me at a point,

And that actually sounds really nice, I need to see a picture of that when you get it done you have to show me! :3

And why thank you :3

• Brohoof 2

Why thank you, I no Longer have the hair as that was taken a while ago, it's short now, and I don't even look like that anymore *Sigh*

I actually really liked that hair it suited me at a point,

And that actually sounds really nice, I need to see a picture of that when you get it done you have to show me! :3

And why thank you :3

Will do :D It'll probably be a couple more weeks until I get it done but it's going to be done :) And you are welcome!

• Brohoof 1

So! I wanted to get acquainted with all you lovely bronies and show you guys who I am! biggrin.png

Here's a picture of me!

img-1561126-1-tumblr_inline_moewx5eTLO1q

I just don't feel myself if people don't know me smile.png So hi!!!

You're pretty, and I would ask you out if I could, but you probably have a boyfriend. :(

• Brohoof 3

Oh wow!!!!! LOOK AT MY HUGE MUSCLES!!! ;D

Muscles? *looks around* Where?

Just kidding, bro. You look athletic, and lovely chair. :3

Oh, Hell! I might as well post one as well.

Your hair looks nice, and I love the way you decorate your bathroom. :3

@Sky Warden, why do I feel as if... you're gonna be the stalker in here?

Why do I have to? I'm not the kind of men who do something without any reason. I don't even follow religion orders unless I understand why I need to do that. :P

Is it possible to post one off a phone?

Are those boxing gloves? Cool hat, by the way. :)

• Brohoof 1