Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

A girl that can pull off the piercing between the eyes? Impressive.

Thank you, good sir! I took a huge risk getting my bridge pierced not knowing how it would look. I look silly when I take it out though because I have two gaping holes in my face.

(edited)

Thank you, good sir! I took a huge risk getting my bridge pierced not knowing how it would look. I look silly when I take it out though because I have two gaping holes in my face.

I hear you. I'm not one for piercings myself, at least not on me. I love tattoos, though. Just got one done yesterday.

Posted Image

It's not done yet, there's going to be a banner above it to make it ask "Where's your heart?". The other leg asks "Where's your honor".

Edit: Ignore the room. I walked into my sister's room so she could get a better shot of it.

Edited by Crispy
  • Brohoof 1

I hear you. I'm not one for piercings myself, at least not on me. I love tattoos, though. Just got one done yesterday.

Posted Image

It's not done yet, there's going to be a banner above it to make it ask "Where's your heart?". The other leg asks "Where's your honor".

I like that! I'm saving up for more ink. Celestia and Nightmare Moon half sleeves are my next adventure,

• Brohoof 1

LOVE the 'stache in the second pic...quite exquisite I must say! And you are pretty as well! Love the hair too.

Here's a recent pic since now my hair is red instead of blonde. (disregard the farmer tan. :blink: got that from work)Posted Image

D'aw. Thank you. :D You too are gorgeous!!! Your freckles are adorable ^-^ I just really want to hug your face. And I totally love your necklace.

You're a baus. ;)

Posted Image

I'm way too obsessed with make up, I can't draw or paint worth a damn but give me a pallet and a brush and I'll make some fucking art on your face.

I love your haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiir. And I love your eyeballs. They super stand out. I'm the same way with makeup..

It's seriously an art, man. I love doing it.

I cannot seem to remember if i have posted this one before AND my brother said that I didn't have the balls to post a picture of myslef so voila!

Posted Image

• Brohoof 3

post-5450-0-39122500-1343448148_thumb.jpg

My leg tattoo cutie mark.. It was painful! I was "Oh, it's on my calf, it won't hurt so bad". I.was.WRONG!

I'm getting the same thing incorporated into one of my half sleeves. Just have to come up with what the hell else I'll put around it!

Well, here's one of me. I personally think it's bad... I should be smiling shouldn't I? Anyhow, this is from a 'series' of pictures when I for some reason tried to look dead serious... I think it was for FB... :P Why, I don't remember...

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

Posted Image

Me after coming home from the supermarket, due to the stupid wet rain I put the plastic bag on my head. Rain messes with your hair due. Good thing the items I bought fitted in my hoodie pouch

• Brohoof 1

About a month ago for grade 8 grad. I guess I'm a lot younger than most bronies here. I know, it's blurry.

Posted Image

I graduated 8th grade this year too, bro! High school's looking great, isn't it? Oh and may I add you look like a complete boss? Cuz ya do.
  • Brohoof 1

Here's a pic of me and my husband. I don't actually have like.. any snapshots of myself because I'm the resident photographer in my family, so I'm usually behind the camera. So you get a wedding picture! It's fairly recent because we had our wedding pictures taken a year after we were married because our wedding photographer SUCKED! So we got new ones.. they look much better. :)

Posted Image

• Brohoof 5

post-6472-0-90531600-1343542590_thumb.jpg

Me tired as fuq. For anypony wondering, my gauge is a size 0 (Not allowed to go any bigger at my place of employment, otherwise I would)

Sorry for crappy verizon free phone picture quality, but gotta make do with what I have >.<

(edited)

this is a newish picture. lol I love how every pic I post is always outside...

the only thing i dont like is the awkwardness of my arm holding the camera :P

oh well.

post-650-0-61373900-1343587545_thumb.jpg

Edited by MissMachine

(edited)

I recently purchased some new shirts, so I decided to take some pathetic mirror photos with my phone.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Dragonshy
  • Brohoof 7