Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

me threedays after my 14th birthday, at a wierd al yankovich concert, with Al himself. 

post-6541-0-80064600-1355079417.jpg

aaaaand current me..... kindof. halloween.   difference?

post-6541-0-53812900-1355079501_thumb.jpg

i despise my "Beauty"

Edited by TheBronyHeart
  • Brohoof 4

me threedays after my 14th birthday, at a wierd al yankovich concert, with Al himself.

attachicon.gif photo.jpg

aaaaand current me..... kindof. halloween. difference?

attachicon.gif 1031122221.jpg

i despise my "Beauty"

I'm jealous. :o

A digital version of me- no real pictures for you! >: D

[img=http://mlpforums.com/public/style_images/mlp/attachicon.gif] image.jpg

qx4fR.jpg
  • Brohoof 2

Well, i decided to post another pic of miine...but much more recent and of my birthday back on the 24th November!  From left to right it's my dad, me, my sister who's three years older than me and my mom. :)

http://www.facebook.com/ajax/messaging/attachment.php?attach_id=b01c9a4479cd7292c63a115eeb3854eb&mid=id.447597698621074&hash=AQBX1ZLeI6uvRiSR

Rarity shirt FOR THE WIN! :D

Sorry guys I can't post the image, but "The extension is not allowed" or something like that. :lol:

your picture doesn't show Arcy :(

Aw, hell. But what do I do? If I post the pic itself, it won't let me post it. :(

right click on the pic and open it in a new tab, that way it must have the .png or .jpg extention!! hurry I wanna see :3

right click on the pic and open it in a new tab, that way it must have the .png or .jpg extention!! hurry I wanna see :3

Sparky! It's not working! :( (Or I'm just that bad with tech stuff...)

Sparky! It's not working! :( (Or I'm just that bad with tech stuff...)

I'm gonna!!! o_O

when you right click, there should be an option of your browser to copy the URL of the image, try that way! D:

I'm gonna!!! o_O

when you right click, there should be an option of your browser to copy the URL of the image, try that way! D:

But I had already tried it and it didn't work either! I think the forum doesn't allow any Facebook image whatsoever. :(

I'm gonna!!! o_O

you should go with a Deviantart or a Photobucket account if it's not allowing FB

or just save the img to your computer, and upload it using the big blue button next to the "post" button