mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

(edited)

@@Batbrony,, welps, you broke the users with your sexyness oozing XD 

nah man! in all seriousness, you have probably the best smile I've ever seen on anyone here, and that's unfair cuz 95% of the people here never smile with teeth and all XD

it's a shame I'm not feelin' your tattoo ;_;

pls don't kill me

Edited by Motion Spark
  • Brohoof 1

signature_by_kyle23emma-d626v04.gif

My OC's: Motion Spark || Beat Spark || Rosebelle

Sorry, I don't take REQUESTS!

(edited)

@, welps, you broke the users with your sexyness oozing XD 

nah man! in all seriousness, you have probably the best smile I've ever seen on anyone here, and that's unfair cuz 95% of the people here never smile with teeth and all XD

pls don't kill me

Are you talking about me,or Batbrony up there?

(I don't has a tattoo)

(I would smile with teeth,but my teeth are the worst,they aren't shiny at all!)

Edited by Status Update

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

(edited)

Are you talking about me,or Batbrony up there?

(I don't has a tattoo)

(I would smile with teeth,but my teeth are the worst,they aren't shiny at all!)

damn I'm really sorry! tongue.png

so many people quoted Batbrony already that I don't know which post is his! XD

I got confused, sorry 

Edited by Motion Spark
  • Brohoof 1

damn I'm really sorry! img-1628364-1-tongue.png

so many people quoted Batbrony already that I don't know which post is his! XD

I got confused, sorry 

Not a problem! 

It's fine!

smile.png

• Brohoof 1

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

(edited)

I didn't really announce it anywhere in the public eye except maybe in a status update somewhere, but for those who didn't know, I went on vacation for about a week to New Hampshire and Maine with my family to see our grandparents who came up from North Carolina. We only see them once a year, so they always put us up in a Hilton Hotel and we do tons of stuff every day. This year was everything from miniature golf to museums, and the beach. Lots of beach. Old Orchard Beach, and York Beach, both found in Maine. And the heat was sweltering at 90 degrees or so with mild humidity. Mmmm yeah shirtless CD.

Anywho, I'll get some of the official pictures of things once I steal my step dad's camera and copy pictures off of them, but in the meantime, here's how I more or less was at the beach. Got this shark tooth necklace thing that was pretty sweet.

PS: For those who are curious, the things on my walls are large wall scrolls of Sonic and Naruto. They're pretty sweet. There's probably some MLP ones out there by now, I should probably look around sometime.

Lol you look like Jim Morrison in the second picture.

http://dvp14a235i3p5.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/JimMorrison_JoelBrodskyElektra.jpg

Edited by LatinoChurro

You know what, why not! img-1626924-1-derpy_emoticon1.png

img-1626924-2-picture010_zps2ec0c443.jpg

Of course, keep in mind this could simply be a ruse in and of itself to throw you all off the scent of the REAL Batbrony! img-1626924-3-img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

img-1626924-4-img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png ...

img-1626924-5-img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png ...

img-1626924-6-mellow.png ...

img-1626924-7-mellow.png ...

img-1626924-8-ph34r.png OK... probably not.

Sir, you should be the poster child for the brony fandom. You look like a total badass.

• Brohoof 2

You know with that grin, I'm getting a real John Barrowman/Captain Jack Harkness vibe off of you. (Given the t-shirt I'm making an assumption you know who that is. It may be a bad assumption, though.) img-1627846-9-wink.png

I'm actually embarrassed to no end by this, but despite my love for Derpy and the Doctor, I do not watch Dr. Who.  Still, thank you for the compliment! derpy_emoticon1.png

@@Batbrony,, welps, you broke the users with your sexyness oozing XD 

pls don't kill me

Hey no worries, it's fine if you don't like the tat!  Thanks so much for the kind words buddy! img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

Sir, you should be the poster child for the brony fandom. You look like a total badass.

ohmy.png A badass you say???  huh.png Wait a minute...

Holy-crap-Im-Batman.jpg

114172_340.jpg

Dreams really do come true!!!  THIS IS THE GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!! yay.png

• Brohoof 6

CDFuh.gif

"You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me. Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... cupcakes aren't good enough. Sometimes ponies deserve more. Sometimes ponies deserve to have their faith rewarded... with muffins!!!"

-The Muffin Mare

Hey no worries, it's fine if you don't like the tat!  Thanks so much for the kind words buddy! 

one thing though, I don't know how you usually smile, but in your pictures it looks like you're smiling way too much, there's a thin line without looking really joyful and looking like the Joker if you know what I mean

one thing though, I don't know how you usually smile, but in your pictures it looks like you're smiling way too much, there's a thin line without looking really joyful and looking like the Joker if you know what I mean

huh.png Really?  Interesting, never heard that from anyone.  That's honestly how I actually usually smile; I guess I just have a big mouth is all.

shrugpony___derpy_hooves___by_moongazepo

• Brohoof 1

CDFuh.gif

"You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me. Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... cupcakes aren't good enough. Sometimes ponies deserve more. Sometimes ponies deserve to have their faith rewarded... with muffins!!!"

-The Muffin Mare

I guess it's about time the unofficial Doctor reveals his face. Why not? I ain't got anything better to do. Might as well! Wish I can add a spoiler but don't know how at the moment. lol

This is weird. I look weird. Blah...

I'm wearing a pony shirt that says, "Ponies Forever!"

post-8762-0-98855600-1373250490_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 6

Key Gear, here. img-1604427-1-smile.png

img-1604427-2-shoveling_time.jpeg

CHICKEN!

tumblr_lqrd4tSYWP1qht847.gif

Don't ever leave me again! </3

Been a while since I posted in here, so have something from the America Day that just passed.

post-27-0-54533000-1373252698_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 10

GET IN THE PIT

On 8/23/2012 at 1:54 AM, Djenty said:

ON MLP 4UMS ERRYTHIN IS SRS

(edited)
Blankets are comfy.

They are always comfy.

Trimmed my goatee a little bit.

Sad thing. I would like to see it grow.

Edited by Aerial Stream
  • Brohoof 2

gYnJwil.gif

Pinkeh asked me to put this here. Just another What Do You Think About Me stuff.