mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

Aw you are very good looking... What do you do for work?

Well thank you! If I say more I'll sound conceited, but really I'm just not down on myself. Confidence took half a lifetime to develop.

I fix semi-classified electronic doodads for the US Navy. I have most (but not all) of a degree in mechanical engineering. Hence, I am enlisted, and not an officer, but what the hey, they're paying off my student loans and paying the bills. Can't beat that! Unless you can pay off debts and make ends meet doing what you love... But I'll get there! I'm too old to fly for the Navy, but I might be able to fly choppers for the Army. I will be a pilot someday, and most likely pay the bills through engineering and architecture.

So there's the long answer.

May I say that you are also quite lovely, and your Vinyl Scratch cosplay/costume was super awesome! I may have swallowed a swoon...

(and of course iTunes decided that Toots & the Maytals should play right now. I always thought of them as mostly "there-she-is" kind of music. I swear my computer is alive sometimes. Shut up, you. Nobody likes a backseat driver.)

• Brohoof 1

I could have just said:scootaloo_forum_signature_by_doktorhorde

Putting the spam in perspective with depression is heart breaking because it would mean that she posted a lot of pics of herself because she is depressed and then was attacked by some of the people in the thread for it. 

It may sound like Im trying to defend her and the spam but, I can assure you that Im not. I have just as much of a dislike for spam as the next person. I also don't think that saying she is depressed would excuse the issue but, at the same time I don't know how many people would feel good about themselves if they were depressed, proceeded to post a lot of pics to feel better, and then was attacked like that. img-1973736-1-ohmy.png

tis a sad sad truth.

but as to the attack.. thats where the hyper defensive comes in since it oft ruins the self image that the person has gained through the praise of others. Even if its just one post against, it becomes a huge issue in the mind of the individual.

Hmm I forgot a pic last time so heres 2..

One of my Halloween costume that I never finished.. :/  Dog ate my blue tape and I haven't been able to paint it properly yet. But its not gonna stop until its finished! ... and then I need to build some ODST gear... 

And an uber rare pic of me in general without a helmet on tongue.png

Miss that dog though.. She was one from a few years back that got stolen... If I ever find the SoB...... grrrrrr

But yeah the pic is a couple years old... I don't do photos often tongue.png

IMG_0097_zpse797eee3.jpg

Dsc00030_zps82506187.jpg

Edited by GrimCW
  • Brohoof 5

tis a sad sad truth.

but as to the attack.. thats where the hyper defensive comes in since it oft ruins the self image that the person has gained through the praise of others. Even if its just one post against, it becomes a huge issue in the mind of the individual.

Hmm I forgot a pic last time so heres 2..

One of my Halloween costume that I never finished.. :/  Dog ate my blue tape and I haven't been able to paint it properly yet. But its not gonna stop until its finished! ... and then I need to build some ODST gear... 

And an uber rare pic of me in general without a helmet on img-1974284-2-tongue.png

Miss that dog though.. She was one from a few years back that got stolen... If I ever find the SoB...... grrrrrr

But yeah the pic is a couple years old... I don't do photos often img-1974284-3-tongue.png

img-1974284-4-IMG_0097_zpse797eee3.jpg

img-1974284-5-Dsc00030_zps82506187.jpg

You've got such a cute dog! What breed is he/she? A malamute, husky, or a wolfdog?

GEMFkD3.png

You've got such a cute dog! What breed is he/she? A malamute, husky, or a wolfdog?

She was a Malamute.

Like I said that pup was stolen :(

ATM I have a funky besky... Hugle?.... hmm

Husky/Beagle pup

Now he's funny looking

• Brohoof 1

After a couple of days digging through my computer, I finally found a picture where I'm not flipping everyone off. Yay. yay.png

416992_309759642404935_525852306_n.jpg

Yeahh, man. My hair doesn't really look like that anymore, though my build is essentially the same. My hair's a bit shorter, about level with my eyebrows, I don't straighten it anymore, and I usually sweep it to the left or right side, depending on how it looks with my outfit I have on. :D

• Brohoof 8

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

After a couple of days digging through my computer, I finally found a picture where I'm not flipping everyone off. Yay. img-1976171-1-yay.pngyou look like kuledud3

img-1976171-2-416992_309759642404935_525

Yeahh, man. My hair doesn't really look like that anymore, though my build is essentially the same. My hair's a bit shorter, about level with my eyebrows, I don't straighten it anymore, and I usually sweep it to the left or right side, depending on how it looks with my outfit I have on. :D

After a couple of days digging through my computer, I finally found a picture where I'm not flipping everyone off. Yay. img-1976171-1-yay.pngyou look like kuledud3

After a couple of days digging through my computer, I finally found a picture where I'm not flipping everyone off. Yay. img-1976171-1-yay.png

you look like kuledud3

After a couple of days digging through my computer, I finally found a picture where I'm not flipping everyone off. Yay. img-1976171-1-yay.png

you look like kuledud3

"Life isn't about success, its About trying hard and learning from mistakes" ~TheScrewUpCrew

http://i.imgur.com/AheKe13.png

Check out my new shirt!

post-592-0-41220800-1383454770_thumb.jpg

Couldn't really get my face in there, but there may or may not be a giant zit under my lip that I'm in the process of getting rid of atm anyway. >_>

If you really need to see my face, then have it behind a Fennekin plush:

post-592-0-93813900-1383454966_thumb.jpg

^_^

• Brohoof 10

sig-592.Rx6YS0O.jpg

I met Tara Strong at Comikaze Expo this weekend!

img-1976607-1-me_and_tara_strong__by_lyr

You lucky... xD Damn, I am jealous now haha :D

• Brohoof 2

toovibrant-2.png

As one person I cannot change the world, but I can change the world of one person.

Art, profile picture and signature by one and only Silky <3

jeric_signaturMokeUP.jpg

Ew my face

Ew my hair is blue that's weird.img-1973967-1-jxNoeOR.jpg

I really love your blue hair! It's different and the fact that you can pull it off is epic!! Shows you do what you want! Would love to pull off a color like that but I don't know if I could. Plus I'm pretty sure my work would have a fit. Haha

• Brohoof 1

I got my hair cut short and dyed black.

This is what I look like now:

profile_picture_by_amandataylor-d6swqmt.

• Brohoof 4

tumblr_n255coa7H91rale04o1_r1_1280.png

Fav Quotes:

"I can't tolerate cowardice..." -Me and I don't know who else :P

"Dare to be different and never mind what the crowd thinks. Because as long as they're talking about you, they'll never forget about you." -Cyril Sneer