mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

Here is another picture of me! The one I had posted before was actually like two years old so here is one I took JUST now. So I may have acne, and I may have flab. But my hair is luscious, so I can still look fab! ;)

Eh, don't worry bout the acne. I've had it since I was about 17. It goes as fast as it comes, usually.

In anycase, nice photo, none the less. Love the hair.

• Brohoof 1

Eh, don't worry bout the acne. I've had it since I was about 17. It goes as fast as it comes, usually.

In anycase, nice photo, none the less. Love the hair.

Thanks! I'm not totally worried about my acne my I do just think it's an eyesore. But yes, I try to take very good care of my hair.

• Brohoof 1

Thanks! I'm not totally worried about my acne my I do just think it's an eyesore. But yes, I try to take very good care of my hair.

Well, bravo to you for keeping your hair really neat in anycase. ^^

• Brohoof 1

You know what I've been a member for so long, and in every picture I've shown I've worn a mask of some sort... here have a picture of me unmasked.

nO9fgSA.jpg

heheh, but I didn't say I wouldn't cover my face :lol: 

• Brohoof 7

So I'm a massive hockey fan and for the 100th anniversary of the NHL, they're doing a centennial tour of the Stanley Cup and Hockey Hall of Fame stuff in each team's city. My dad and I went to the event in Denver before the Avalanche game and I GOT TO TOUCH THE STANLEY CUP!

post-39037-0-22382800-1489358378_thumb.jpg

I also kissed it right after this photo was taken lol :P

• Brohoof 11

So I'm a massive hockey fan and for the 100th anniversary of the NHL, they're doing a centennial tour of the Stanley Cup and Hockey Hall of Fame stuff in each team's city. My dad and I went to the event in Denver before the Avalanche game and I GOT TO TOUCH THE STANLEY CUP!

attachicon.gifIMG_20170311_143004.jpg

That's so awesome! I really like hockey too (though I sadly don't have a lot of time to watch it these days) and where I'm originally from hockey was definitely the main sport. But that's just so cool :)

• Brohoof 1

attachicon.gifIMG_20170311_143004.jpg

wow that's so cool! I don't watch hockey very much, but I love playing it from time to time, anywho that's awesome!!

• Brohoof 1

Here is me in my everyday wear. And I love the shirt I wore today!

Awesome! I have a shirt just like that but with a different color scheme! ^_^

Also... Just cut my own bangs and I'm worried. Do they look okay? :lie:

post-30211-0-41531500-1490271948_thumb.jpeg

• Brohoof 10

Awesome! I have a shirt just like that but with a different color scheme! ^_^

Also... Just cut my own bangs and I'm worried. Do they look okay? :lie:

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

They look fine like that! :) I'm not much into cut hair or bangs but I'd say that they look really good, especially for being done by yourself. But I really like your rich dark hair. ;)

• Brohoof 1

They look fine like that! :) I'm not much into cut hair or bangs but I'd say that they look really good, especially for being done by yourself. But I really like your rich dark hair. ;)

Aww thank you! :yay: ;u; I don't think I've ever heard anyone say that to me before so it means a lot! ^_^
  • Brohoof 1

Aww thank you! :yay: ;u; I don't think I've ever heard anyone say that to me before so it means a lot! ^_^

Anytime! I always love finding something in someone and complementing the person on it! But I do like dark brown hair, and yours looks really nice.

• Brohoof 1

Here is me in my everyday wear. And I love the shirt I wore today!

That's a pretty cool Dr Who shirt.

Haven't watched it regularly mind you since David Tennant was the Dr.

• Brohoof 1

This is what happens when you're a guy who has more female friends than male friends. They really really REALLY wanted to paint my nails so I was like "ok but it'll be gone by Monday." :P

post-39037-0-02206400-1490422748_thumb.png

• Brohoof 5

Witness the glory of the Flare  :=:

sig-4831709.3U8LxOx.jpg

LOL, dude, you're sparkling XD

Awesome! I have a shirt just like that but with a different color scheme!  ^_^

Also... Just cut my own bangs and I'm worried. Do they look okay?  :lie:

attachicon.gif image.jpeg

Yes, mermaid. We know that you're beauty ^~^

Edited by Crypty the Explorer