Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

Me in my natural habitat.

sig-4791827.SrHlIvl.jpg

Me when I need to look good for something.

sig-4791827.M21zy2J.jpg

Nice to see someone else in marching band :-p (though I guess.. I'm now retired :c ). It's the most bad-ass "sport" in my opinion; playing an instrument and marching around doing other stuff while you're at it :proud:.

Nice to see someone else in marching band :-p (though I guess.. I'm now retired :c ). It's the most bad-ass "sport" in my opinion; playing an instrument and marching around doing other stuff while you're at it :proud:.

That and Winter guard make high school so much better :)

Was gonna post the full squad photo but I'll just crop out everyone but my dank self and my BFF (also dank).

sig-4797700.uskMXdQ.png

Shako buns are so unflattering it's painful

Definitely dank, but those outfits, though. :o

post-6246-0-09811000-1485308191_thumb.png

When you have no NOFX shirt and you want one... you do this :P. I like Green Day but no where near as much as them.

post-6246-0-04543900-1485308667_thumb.jpg

original

• Brohoof 11

When you have no NOFX shirt and you want one... you do this :P. I like Green Day but no where near as much as them.

NOFX fucking rules. Punk in Drublic is freaken incredible

• Brohoof 1

NOFX fucking rules. Punk in Drublic is freaken incredible

Aww yeah! /)* Just got through listening to Millencolin, Pennywise, Lagwagon, the Bouncing Souls all them great bands earlier today.

Edited by Gone Woofury
  • Brohoof 1

My friend did this to me for my birthday. I had never colored my hair before but I actually kinda like this, almost wish it wasn't the kind that will come out completely the next time I wash my hair. :lol:

post-39037-0-28100700-1485417033_thumb.png

• Brohoof 9

The quality is bad and I should feel bad but I dyed my hair today (wanted to do so before the previous color faded into my own color again) and my cat got interested in my flower. It's also a bit difficult to take decent pictures when there's not much sunlight outside. Not to mention that I forgot to move the bag of chips behind me.

15mnvc4.png

I love my cuddly cat.  :idea:

25tybuw.png

post-38882-0-18058400-1485887385_thumb.jpg

The rumors are true!  I am just a super smart Corgi that knows how to use a computer with my stubby little paws and can type in English for the most part.  This picture was taken back in the Summer but I still look the same.

Nah I'm not that much of a troll.  The quality sucks because it's from my awful phone but you get the idea although I might put a better one up later when I get my proper camera back.  I thought there were no pictures of me on the internet but my mom put some up so I decided to screw it and put a picture up of myself.  It's honestly weird to see a picture of myself like that since I try to avoid them.

post-38882-0-55619100-1485887731_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 12