Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

I can't believe I forgot to share this earlier, but I finally remembered to do so now.

Here is the 2nd version of me with my Ponysona OC (also named Jonny Music, in case some of you didn't get the memo):

post-29975-0-60701400-1483412827_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 8

Be honest folks, do you think Rarity would approve of the outfit? :please:

Or the goatee. :confused:

Or the hair tied back in a Ponytail (which you fortunately cannot see!) post-30925-0-00386200-1483662432.png

post-30925-0-98674800-1483662141_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 7

This image is my all time high in life so far. And the number of people I play in front of will get 
even bigger in the future. Having these moments is the greatest feeling in my life, And this is something I want to do for the rest of my life. I don't care how much money I have, I want to keep doing this because it's makes me feel so alive. Playing drums is

the greatest thing I could wish for besides my running talent

KGqPgQr.jpg

• Brohoof 13

This image is my all time high in life so far. And the number of people I play in front of will get 

even bigger in the future. Having these moments is the greatest feeling in my life, And this is something I want to do for the rest of my life. I don't care how much money I have, I want to keep doing this because it's makes me feel so alive. Playing drums is

the greatest thing I could wish for besides my running talent

sig-4788208.KGqPgQr.jpg

Nice, I wish You luck with music :D You've chosen a pretty difficult road, but with enough dedication I am sure You will eventually succeed ;) I don't even remember when was the last time I played live lol

• Brohoof 5