Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLPFiMBrony2232

Discord Friends Forever Team Up Ideas  

9 users have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to see Discord team with in future issues of Friends Forever?

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Trixie
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Princess Celestia
    • Tree Hugger
    • Princess Cadence

In two days the latest Friends Forever comic will be released and given that the team up is Discord & Princess Luna, I had some ideas for future Discord team ups for Friends Forever. So if you're reading this I would really appreciate your vote and any feedback you may have about the ideas. I would also appreciate any Discord Team Up ideas you guys may have so feel free to add them. You can also vote for more than just one of the options above, so just keep that in mind.

For those of you wondering why I didn't include a Discord & Fluttershy team up here I have an explanation. I didn't add that team up cause it seems like a given, as in that one is the most likely Discord team up to happen in the future anyway, so I felt no need to cover it. I'm covering the less obvious team up ideas here. It's nothing against Fluttershy and Discord, I just think there's a better chance that one will be done before the other ones I listed. Thank you for understanding.

Edited by MLPFiMBrony2232

For those of you wondering why I didn't include a Discord & Fluttershy team up here I have an explanation. I didn't add that team up cause it seems like a given, as in that one is the most likely Discord team up to happen in the future anyway, so I felt no need to cover it. I'm covering the less obvious team up ideas here. It's nothing against Fluttershy and Discord, I just think there's a better chance that one will be done before the other ones I listed. Thank you for understanding.

And they technically already had a team-up---in that time-travel comic with the CMC.

In a sense I would like to see one with Sombra considering how super serious he is perceived as being as opposed to Discord's childlike nature.