Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Advanced RP: The Walls

Lemon Slices

Link to RP:https://mlpforums.com/topic/138809-the-walls/

'And between the lot of ancient artifacts and rotting old scrolls, some unusual kind of recording was there, on the jeweled table. Looking carefully, and taking some seconds to realize, Slices took a moment to find out the real function of that object. "The bottle...", he said, raising a hoof to his muzzle, and then looking again to the glass bottle, paying attention to its content. "The white liquid... Oh, oh, I remembered!"

"Sssshh!", the other pony replied, with his hoof in front of his mouth, signaling to make silence. Slices lowered his voice tone. "Liquid memories...", he said calmly, quetly as a whisper to himself. "This is important. I must make room in the bag for this... Oh, there is another pot there..."'

Welcome peers! Here is Lemon Slices, this time anxious for big paragraphs and detailed descriptions. And huge posts! Now I feel more prepared for Advanced RPs. It will be my first one, so yeah. I am a bit afraid of not filling the 800 character limit, but I am decided. I know I won't have many people joining this because of the challenge, but whatever. Who is in?

What is it about? It's about a dark past of Equestria.... I know, there are too much RPs based in this theme. It's a war, but now in the formation of Equestria. There were multiple factions, before an unification, and that history is covered by the high powers of the Princesses. A group of thieves steal some documents and the liquid memories, what allow them to go back in time. (However in this RP you can interact with stuff while in liquid memories' effect). The factions built walls to protect them from the others, and heavy anti-air weaponry (desserts), and have some adventure.

OCs: Lemon Slices (In the sig). I'd submit two characters, but that would reduce too much pressure.

Well hello there lemon. Sign up Salleria ( in my sig )

....Are you stalking me???????

Kidding.

Yours' new champs is in, no doubt.

But you are aware this is, you know, an advanced RP, with 800+ characters per post, don't you?

Man, I just read your character, and... *sigh* Incredible...

Edited by Lemon Slices

Greetings, I am Marion, and my one and only OC would like to join! I CAN make some changes to racial bit, and his useless rank. Just so everyone is aware, in the My Little Pony comics, there is a story arc called FIENDship is Magic, wherein five villains get backgrounds. In the first issue, Sombra gets an interesting tale, and his race is called the Umbrum, or Shadow Pony. My OC is the child of an alternate Sombra and Chrysalis. As such, I gave him the rank of Prince. However, I can always make an edit, so that they are merely a rankless Changeling and Umbrum. The Umbrucorn, however, is my own invention. I thought of expanding the lore of a creature that is only discussed in the final act of a single comic, and created their own alicorn varient, which adds bat wings, and the ability for their Shadow Form to go actually leave the ground. However, I can always revoke the Umbrucorn status, as it isn't something that's cannon, and keep the insectoid wings of my changeling ancestry.
OC Page: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/marion-ette-r8872

• Brohoof 1

Greetings, I am Marion, and my one and only OC would like to join! I CAN make some changes to racial bit, and his useless rank. Just so everyone is aware, in the My Little Pony comics, there is a story arc called FIENDship is Magic, wherein five villains get backgrounds. In the first issue, Sombra gets an interesting tale, and his race is called the Umbrum, or Shadow Pony. My OC is the child of an alternate Sombra and Chrysalis. As such, I gave him the rank of Prince. However, I can always make an edit, so that they are merely a rankless Changeling and Umbrum. The Umbrucorn, however, is my own invention. I thought of expanding the lore of a creature that is only discussed in the final act of a single comic, and created their own alicorn varient, which adds bat wings, and the ability for their Shadow Form to go actually leave the ground. However, I can always revoke the Umbrucorn status, as it isn't something that's cannon, and keep the insectoid wings of my changeling ancestry.

OC Page: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/marion-ette-r8872

"The humble always have open doors for them. And the ones who are decided to fit themselves into challenge have even more opened doors!"

Random stuff I just say sometimes

You're cool. That's why I do like people from this site. You all like exposing your problems and chatting about a solution. But like a good BR, I'll just say: Relax, my friend.

Well, this isn't the first time someone knocks my door and say: "Oh plz lemme join ur RP, I'll nerf chars plzzz". Well, first of all, it's not everyone that have a weak character (Like me, who always have weak characters), but that's the thing: If I reject people by their characters, I wouldn't have any fun at all! Also, I can't just let alicorns and OP creatures enter. That also would ruin the fun. Then they make a simple solution: Nerfing. Well, that's my opinion about nerfing:

Everyone who would like to read and enjoy the RP (*Cough* nobody *Cough*) wouldn't like you, like, modeling your character too hard just to fit conditions. I know it would be quite challenging, but... How about keeping his rank? Writing a prince escape from his throne to try to find some adventure, bored of royalty?

I give you the final powers to decide... I am a more flexible host with characters rather than writers. But obviously don't worry about this. Since you are decided to write a lot, and by your grammar, I already know you are a good writer.

Thank you; I thought it would make an interesting character point; he'd be a bit flighty, but would have a pretty decent amount of magical power. Enough to force open a Rift, actually. Unfortunately, because I like rounded characters, I decided that he would be a bit disabled afterwards. It would make his magic dangerous, but exciting. That could be why he does it; because it offers him a rush. I shall reinstate his rank as Prince. I feel that nerfing should only be done in ways that are interesting, to replace sudden lack of the original power. I  tend to play anti-heroes, so I think that further solidifying his flighty nature would be interesting. Or maybe have him be less flighty, and more "irresponsible"... I enjoy working on characters and settings with people, so I'd like to ask your opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

I was new to the site, and wasn't aware that these thing's wouldn't be easily rediscovered. I've made some adjustments to my character in my absence. The Non-Pony OC in my description is the one I'd like to have join.

• 3 months later...